- (1) MTX Terminator TNE212DV 1000 Watt RMS Dual 12” Subwoofers Subs + Vented Sub Box
- (1) New Planet Audio AC1500.1M 1500w Mono Car Audio Amplifier Amp+Bass Level Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
Authorized MTX Dealer!
Description of TNE212DV:
Starter System Upgrade
The MTX TNE212DV is an ideal solution for anyone looking to add bass to their vehicle's system without breaking their bank or going over the top. The TNE212DV is the perfect combination of performance and value ensuring that enthusiasts of all types can enjoy the hard hitting bass that MTX has built its reputation on for 40 years.
The MTX TNE212DV combines great subwoofer design with perfect enclosure design to deliver bass that far exceeds expectations. The unit is a dual 12" vented enclosure that has a single terminal cup showing a final 2 Ohms load to any connected amplifier. The Terminator subwoofers used in the enclosure include polypropylene dustcaps that are durable allowing them to survive the rigors of most trunks and are lightweight allowing them to efficiently move using less power. Each subwoofer can handle 500 Watts RMS power, resulting in a power level of 1000 Watts RMS/2000 Watts Peak for the entire enclosure. The subwoofers also incorporate Spider Plateau Venting, which is a mechanical cooling process that allows the subwoofer to continually refresh the air around the voice coil helping to dissipate the heat generated during extended play.
The enclosure itself is made using extra-strength 0.63" MDF (medium density fiberboard), which is the preferred material for subwoofer enclosures, ensuring the enclosure can contain the massive low frequency sound waves generated by the subwoofers without problem. The enclosure is wrapped in black aircraft grade carpet. The classic black goes well with any interior and is resilient to tearing and wear. The embroidered Terminator logo adds a custom look.
- MTX Terminator TNE212DV 1000 Watt RMS Dual 12" Subwoofers and Vented Subwoofer Box
- 1000 Watts RMS Power / 2000 Watts Peak Power
- Vented Design - Optimized and Tuned for Deeper and Harder Hitting Bass
- 0.63" MDF Construction
- Aviation grade carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo
- Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 29.5" x 14" x 13.5" Bottom Depth, 11" Top Depth
- Product Weight: 56 Lbs.
Authorized Planet Audio Dealer!
- Planet Audio AC1500.1M 1500 Watt Class A/B Mono Car Amplifier 2 Ohm Stable
- RMS Power Output: 700 Watts x 1 Channel @ 4 Ohm
- Max Power Output: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel @ 2 Ohm
- Monoblock, Class A/B
- Low Pass Filter: 45 Hz to 90 Hz
- Bass Boost: Variable 0 to 18 dB
- Wired remote bass level control
- RCA inputs: 2 CH
- High Level Inputs
- Input Sensitivity Switch
- 1 Channel operation
- Thermal, Overload, and Short circuit protection circuitry
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Frequency response: 15-20000 Hz
- Dimensions: 10"L x 10"W x 2.25"H
- Click Here To View The User Manual (Link Opens In A New Tab)
- Best prices - We sell all Planet Audio Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
- Full Support From Planet Audio Product Experts
Please note: If you purchase Planet Audio from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
Video of RWK81:
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F