- (1) MTX Terminator TNE212D 1200 Watt 2 Ohm Dual 12” Subwoofers + Sealed Sub Box
- (1) Boss Riot R1100M 1100 Watt Mono Car Audio Power Amplifier Amp + Sub Bass Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
Authorized MTX Dealer!
Features of TNE212D:
- MTX Terminator TNE212D 1200 Watt 2 Ohm Dual 12” Subwoofers
- Peak Power: 1200 Watts
- RMS Power: 400 Watts
- Size: 12"
- Impedance: 2 Ohms
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo
- Frequency Response +/- 3dB: 37Hz - 150Hz
- Depth: 11.125" (28.26 cm)
- Recommended Amp Power (RMS): 200 - 400
- Height: 14" (35.56 cm)
- Width: 29.625" (75.25 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 13.5" (34.29 cm)
Terminator amplified bass systems, provide all the power you need for a chest pounding audio experience. Combining the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure housing two 12" Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure with a single 12" Terminator subwoofer. Both models are ideal solutions for anyone looking to add bass to their vehicle . The Terminator enclosures are ruggedly constructed using 5/8" MDF and aviation grade black carpet with an embroidered Terminator logo. The Terminator subwoofers are capable of handling 200W RMS each and are based on solid construction . Both Terminator packages deliver rock solid performance at an unbeatable price. Additionally, the dual 12" sealed enclosure is available as a single unit, TNE212D. It delivers 400W RMS power in an attractive, sealed enclosure that outperforms all competitors.
Features of R1100M:
- Boss Riot R1100M Car Audio Power Amplifier + Sub Bass Remote
- Total Power: 1100 Watts
- Max Power @ 2 Ohms: 1100 Watts x 1 Channel
- Max Bridged Power @ 4 Ohms: 250 Watts x 1 Channel
- Soft Turn-On Circuit
- Power & Protection LEDs
- Thermal Overload & Speaker's Short Protection
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- Amplifier Class: Class A/B
- Number of Output Channels: 1
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) @ RMS Output: 0.01%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 105 dB
- Speaker Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 9.125" x 10.4375"
Video of RWK81:
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F