- (1) AudioControl The Epicenter InDash In-Dash Bass Maximizer Processor Audio Control
- (1) Rockville ROCKBOX 6.5" 100 Watt Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker w USB/SD
What’s in the box:
- Power and speaker connectors
Description of The Epicenter InDash:
If you want the best bass possible and a way to measure how loud your system is playing, The Epicenter InDash car audio processor is the perfect product for you. The Epicenter InDash is an expert combination of the bass enhancement circuits along with a microphone and a 160-dB SPL (sound pressure level) display. The display will show real time SPL or hold the highest value so you can show your friends. It will also display voltage so you can monitor your vehicle’s electrical systems. With AudioControl’s unique Para-Bass equalization control, you select the frequency and bandwidth for the enhanced bass action. The Epicenter InDash car audio processor gives you great bass and a way to see the result.
The Epicenter InDash uses AudioControl’s bass restoration circuitry, which actually adds lower octaves of bass to any performance autosound system. In addition, The Epicenter InDash includes AudioControl’s Para-Bass equalization, which allows the user to fine-tune the bass response to their specific vehicle. The net result is more bass…louder.
In addition to allowing users to maximize their bass response, the new The Epicenter InDash offers a specially designed microphone mounted on the front panel that can measure up to 160 dB. The SPL is then shown on an LED display on the front panel of The Epicenter InDash. Optionally, users of The Epicenter InDash may select to see their SPL measurement constantly updating or in a peak hold mode. The display also will show the systems power voltage with one tenth volt resolution.
All AudioControl autosound components are backed by our industry leading, FIVE year parts and labor warranty when installed by an authorized dealer.
- AudioControl unique bass restoration circuit
- SPL display up to 160 dB
- Battery Voltage indicator
- Speaker level inputs
- Para-BASS Controls
- Balanced differential inputs
- Preamp Inputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Input Level: 15Vrms
- Speaker Level Inputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.5Vrms
- Output Impedance: 160Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-100kHz
- Signal to Noise: 110dB
- Balanced Input Noise Rejection: 60dB
- Microphone SPL range: 70 dB-SPL to 160 dB-SPL
- Remote In
- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching
- Current Draw: 285mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1A
Weights & dimensions
- Dimensions: 6.75”W x 5”D x 1”H
- Weight: 2lbs (0.9kg)
Video of ROCKBOX:
- 6.5” Powered Bluetooth Speaker
- Power Cable
- Owners manual
90 day money back guarantee
If you do not love this speaker, we will send you a pre-paid label and take it back for a full refund within 90 days! (You must return the item complete with the box and accessories.)
What is the Rockbox?
- The Rockbox can play for 24 hours straight! Its’ 6000 mAH battery is 500% stronger than most our competitors.
- The loudest 6.5” battery-powered Bluetooth speaker on the market
- No distortion even with the volume and bass turned to the max!
- The Rockbox is a multi-purpose speaker that is light-weight, portable, and good looking.
Rockville designers, engineers, and product development managers spent 6 months developing the all-new ROCKBOX. We developed what we consider to be the best combination of portability and sound. The ROCKBOX is an extremely light-weight and portable Bluetooth speaker that has amazing sound and an amazing battery life.
The ROCKBOX has 100 watts of power! The most impressive thing to me about this speaker is the sound quality! The bass is incredible! I compared this against a $300 home theater speaker and this had way better bass! The highs are also crystal clear. To really test this speaker hard, I turned the volume up 100% to the max, turned the bass up 100% to the max and played some bass-heavy rap songs, and all I can say is wow! There was no distortion at all! Even when maxing this thing out the music is loud and clear with no distortion! When I say loud, I am not exaggerating. At top volume you are likely to hear complaints from your neighbors.
I personally have been testing our prototype for the last 4 months and I only had to charge it twice so far. The battery life is incredible. Most speakers have a 1200 mAH battery. Our model has a 6000 mAH rechargeable lithium battery!
The ROCKBOX has a top of the line Bluetooth module built in. The Bluetooth range is around 65 feet. Once paired for the first time it will auto pair to your phone in under 5 seconds from when you turn the unit on. The Bluetooth volume level is excellent and the sound quality is excellent in Bluetooth mode or any other mode.
The USB input allows you to play back your songs stored on a thumb drive. You can also connect an MP3 player or other USB device to the speaker through the USB.
The SD card slot allows you to play back songs stored on an SD card.
There is also a 3.5MM auxiliary input to connect a phone or other audio device. You can also use the aux input to connect this to your computer or laptop.
We also added an FM radio. The radio will only work when you plug an aux cable into the aux input. The aux cable acts as an antenna to get you radio reception.
Mic input with echo!
We added a mic input with a separate volume control and echo control making this speaker perfect for karaoke, speeches, and more.
Rugged and tough!
The enclosure is very rugged. It is made of high-grade ABS molded plastic. It can get thrown around without getting damaged. It has a carry handle making it easy to take with you on the go. The light-weight design makes this perfect for on-the-go applications. As you can see we brought you guys a funky and cool design to match the awesome sound.
- Home use
- House parties
- Computer speaker
- Take it to the park
- Hear music while playing sports
- Rockville ROCKBOX 6.5" 100 Watt Multi-Purpose Portable Powered Bluetooth Speaker w/USB/SD/Radio
- Rechargeable 6000mAH lithium battery lasts 24 hours (exact battery operation depends on volume, and what source you are using, but this battery is about 500% larger than our competitors)
- 100 Watts Peak Power / 50 Watts Program Power / 25 Watts RMS Power
- Built in Bluetooth to stream your music wirelessly (65 foot range!)
- Built in USB music playback (supports up to 16 GB) (USB will also charge your phone or other device)
- Built in SD card playback (supports up to 32 GB)
- 3.5MM Aux input
- ¼” Mic input
- Built in FM radio tuner with memory presets (Radio requires an aux cable to be plugged in to get reception)
- Volume control, bass, treble, mic volume control, and echo control knobs
- Frequency response: 40HZ – 18KHZ
- 6.5" woofer and 1" tweeter built in
- On-the-go system is perfect for the beach, bedrooms, bathrooms, work, computer speaker, and more
- Enclosure is made of high quality ABS material that is very durable and can take a good beating
- No distortion even at max level listening!
- Digital LCD display screen
- Built in highly efficient amplifier puts out a lot of power and draws very little current from the battery
- Metal grille to protect the speakers
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Unit dimensions in inches: 10.12” x 13.82” x 7.4”
- Unit Weight: 5.9 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions in inches: 12.6” x 10.2” x 14.57”
- Shipping Weight: 8.16 LBS
- 90 day money back guarantee! If you are unhappy with this product we will send you a label and take the item back and give you back all of your money (The item must be complete with all original packaging and accessories)