Autotek TA Series delivers huge power in an efficient heatsink. Features include built-in electronic crossovers and high-level inputs. 1200 watt two channel car audio amplifier.
- Class: Class a/b
- Variable voltage: 11-15vdc
- Signal to noise: >98db
- Frequency response: 20hz-20khz
- Crossover typevariable electronic 12db per octave
- Low pass crossover:
12db per octave
- Tone control: Built-in bass control
- Bass boost: Switched 0-6-12db
- Subsonic filter: N/a
- Phase shift: N/a
- Power output @ 1 ohm: N/a
- Power output @ 2 ohms: 2 x 600w
- Power output @ 4 ohms: 2 x 300w
- Mono bridged @ 4-ohms: 1 x 1200w
- Total channels: 2
- Audio inputs: Unbalanced inputs (rca)
- Audio outputs: N/a
- Power terminal:
- Speaker terminal wire gauge: 8 ga
- Fusing: 20a x 2
12.7 x 11.4 x 4 in
32.5 x 29 x 10 cm
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
Features & Benefits:
- PRE-AMP CIRCUITRY Low Noise PreAmplifier
Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier through a low voltage circuit which delivers minimal distortion through the amplification process
- INPUTS Low voltage RCA Inputs
Highest sound quality connection with quality RCA materials helps prevent interference and minimize distortion in the signal path
- HIGH-LEVEL INPUTS Yes
Easily tie into OEM audio systems that do not offer RCA output to maximize after market amplifier power
- OPERATION MODE 3
Stereo, Bridged Mono or Stereo/Bridged Mono Simultaneously
- CROSSOVER / SIGNAL SHAPING Electronic
Fully Adjustable 12dB Crossovers
- EQUALIZER Electronic
Control of amplifier output with on board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers.
- CLASS / TOPOLOGY Class A/B
High sound quality circuit that allows amplifier to develop high levels of power with minimal distortion
- OUTPUT DEVICES TECHNOLOGY Pro- Fi™
Pro- Fi™ High Speed MOSFET’s components maximize power efficiency while improving sound quality and minimizing distortion
- HEAT SINK Sound Shield™
Sound Shield™ Technology assures additional mass in the aluminum heat sink keeps the amplifier running cool while shielding music from distortions that can be caused by heat
- POWER SUPPLY PWM Power Supply
High energy Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply delivers power with minimal impact on the electrical system
- OUTPUT CONNECTIONS Nickel Plated
Nickel Plated Brass Connection with terminals allow for secure connection while resisting corrosion
- CONNECTIONS TYPE Screw Down Connectors
Easy access for hand tool allowing a quick and secure connection
- DIAGNOSTICS LED System Protection Circuitry
Monitor overload and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets