- (1) SAMSON AirLine AWX Wind Instrument Wireless Horn Microphone Mic 470–494 MHz
- (1) Rockville RDS30 Deluxe Thick Padded Foldable Drum Throne Stool Adjustable Height
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
Authorized Samson Dealer!
What's In The Box:
(1) ATX Wireless Micro Transmitter
(1) CR99 Wireless Receiver
(1) Rack Mount Kit
(1) USB Battery Charger/cable
(1) AC Adapter
Description of SWSATXHM60-K:
Samson's AWX Wind Instrument system offers true wireless freedom without the hassle of a beltpack or cable. Featuring the world’s smallest clip-on transmitter with a shockmounted microphone and adjustable gooseneck, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system provides high definition sound and 300’ of reliable wireless operation for saxophones, trumpets, trombones, sousaphones and other wind instruments.
ATX-tend Your Reach
The AWX system continues Samson's longstanding commitment to wireless innovation. Designed to be an extension of your instrument rather than a separate component, the ATX Wireless Micro Transmitter clips directly to your instrument bell with no beltpack or cable necessary and lets you rule the stage with confidence. It provides infrared sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency, easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Mic the Wind
The ATX Wireless Micro Transmitter features a HM60 condenser microphone with 3-point halo isolation mount to minimize any noise caused by mechanical vibration. The mic capsule offers a supercardioid pickup pattern that handles up to 125dB SPL, ideal for handling the sudden attack of wind instruments. The HM60 also offers an 8.5” adjustable gooseneck (with P3 connector) for optimal mic placement in front of your instrument’s bell.
Offering frequency-agile operation, the system’s rack mountable CR99 Wireless Receiver provides 80 selectable channels for reliable performance no matter where you are. The receiver’s True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents unwanted noise when your transmitter is off or out of range.
- SAMSON AirLine AWX Wind Instrument Wireless Horn Microphone 470–494 MHz
- AWX Wind Instrument Wireless System
- Working Range: 300'
- Dynamic Range: >100dB A-weighted
- Signal To Noise: >90dB
- CR99 Wireless Receiver
- Audio Output Level: Balanced +9dBu, unbalanced +14dBu
- Audio Output Impedance: Balanced 240-Ohms, unbalanced 810-Ohms
- ATX Wireless Micro Transmitter
- Microphone Element: HM60 condenser mic capsule with3-point halo isolation moun
- Pickup Pattern: Supercardioid
- Max. SPL: 125dB SPL
- RF Power: 10 mW EIRP
- Battery Life: 8 hours from lithium-ion battery
Samson rebate opportunity:
From 9/27/18 - 1/31/2019
If you have a wireless system from any manufacturer operating in the 614–698MHz frequency range Samson will pay you a $75 rebate for it if you purchase this item, fill out the rebate form, and return your old microphone system to them along with the completed rebate form.
Click here to print out the rebate form and to read the rebate details.
How to Set Up Your RDS30:
Video of RDS30:
Deluxe Drum Throne
Check out the new RDS30 from
Rockville. We decided to not bother manufacturing those cheap thrones. We were more interested in quality at a reasonable price rather than just making the cheapest possible throne. One of the main differences between ours and others you will find on ebay are the mechanism. To adjust the seat up and down we have a knob you turn to loosen and then you can pull the pin out and adjust the seat, and then you put the pin in and tighten the knob. Since our throne has a knob you tighten the seat is secure and tight without shaking. The cheaper models on the market only give you a pin without a knob to tighten it. If you have ever used a stand or throne with this mechanism you will notice the shakiness. This cheaper mechanism is not sturdy. We decided to make our throne with only top of the line mechanisms.
This has a collapsible design making it completely portable. This model has 2 knobs. One for adjusting the height of the seat, and the other for adjusting the legs. The metal we use to manufacture these are clean and strong. Our Rockville throne is also double braced for added strength. We upgraded our throne’s padding to a 2.5” thickness, offering hours of comfort.. It makes a big difference when sitting for long periods of time. We covered it with a round vinyl covered cushion. The craftsmanship on this throne is truly great. I compared this unit to units from big famous brands and these are way better and like a third of the price. These are extremely durable. Shock absorbing molded rubber feet keep the RDS30 from sliding, and the solid ear casting gives the RDS30 remarkable stability and durability. The RDS30 is height adjustable from 18.9” to 24.4” so you can adjust it to meet your exact preferred playing position. This model is as sturdy as a throne can be.
If you want the best quality and best price, buy this throne. There are some out there for around the same price as this Rockville but they are not as good. They have less cushion, a cheap pin mechanism with no handle, and are not double braced. You will not be as happy with those though. This is a premium throne for the same price as the entry level thrones.
- Rockville RDS30: Foldable Drum Throne
- Deluxe Extra Thick Padding & supportive cushion for fatigue free hours of drumming
- Die-cast seat and thick rubber feet for excellent stability
- Adjustable Height ensures comfortable playing
- Lightweight, stable, and comfortable
- Sturdy tripod base made with solid ear casting
- 11" round seat top, 2.5" thick
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- PRO-M50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz – 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight:290g (with cable)