- (1) SAMSON Stage 212 Dual VHF Handheld Wireless Microphone Mic System w (2) Q6 Mics
- (1) Rockville iStand 20 Tablet/Smart Phone Tripod Stand-Fits iPhone iPad Galaxy+More
Authorized Samson Dealer!
Description of SWS212HH-E:
Samson's Stage 212 is a frequency-agile, dual-channel wireless microphone system that provides two handheld dynamic microphones that transmit to a single rugged metal receiver. Each handheld features Samson's Q6 dynamic mic element, providing crisp, clear sound and reliable VHF wireless performance for home karaoke, live presentation, education, house of worship and other dual-performer applications.
Samson has been dedicated to driving wireless innovation, always striving to make it easier for performers everywhere to cut the cord. The Stage 212's frequency-agile design offers 12 operating channels across a 179MHz–197.8MHz frequency range to choose from. In addition, the system's IR sync function allows users to wirelessly match each transmitter to a receiver’s operating frequency in no time. A 200' operating range provides ample freedom for any presenter or performing duo, while each mic transmitter provides exceptional battery life of up to 12 hours via two AA batteries (not included).
Featuring the rugged metal SR212 receiver, the Stage 212 is designed for maximum durability and versatility. Its back panel provides two 1/4" outputs, as well as a balanced XLR out, allowing connection to a mixer or powered PA speaker. The 1/4" outputs send each channel separately, while the XLR sends a mix of both. Front panel volume controls on each channel lets you find the perfect blend between each performer.
The Stage 212 operates in the reliable VHF frequency spectrum, which has become significantly less crowded with the advancement of digital TV.
- SAMSON Stage 212 Dual VHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System w (2) Q6 Mics
- Stage 212 Wireless System
- Dual-channel VHF wireless system
- 12 operating channels across 173MHz–198MHz frequency range
- Up to three simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- AC adapter included
- SR212 Wireless Receiver
- Rugged metal chassis
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- Dedicated Volume controls for each channel
- 1/4" outputs for sending each channel to mixer
- Balanced XLR Mix output combines both receiver signals to a single output channel
- VH212 Handheld Transmitters
- Two Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules
- Each offers up to 12 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 200' operating range (line-of-sight)
iStand 20 How To:
Features of ISTAND 20:
- Rockville iStand 20 Tablet/Smart Phone Tripod Stand-Fits iPhone iPad Galaxy+More
- Securely Holds Your Tablet or Phone in Place Without Scratching It
- (2) 360 degree rotating swivel ball joints with tightening knob allows 360 degree movement and angle tilting
- Spring loaded mechanism is easy and quick to insert and remove your phone or tablet
- Anti scratch design ensures your phone or tablet does not get damaged
- Rubber back plate ensures your phone is secure and can’t slide
- Works for any smart phone or tablet with screen sizes from 4.7" to 12.9"
- This product can also be used as a microphone stand by unscrewing the tablet/phone holder and screwing on the included dynamic mic clip
- Phone / tablet holder material: ABS and Rubber Surface
- Tripod stand is foldable and adjustable from 31.5” to 63” inches
- Stand is made of strong steel material
- Anti-slip feet
- Mic clip included so you can use the stand for your smart phone, tablet, or dynamic microphone
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.