- (1) Samson Concert 288 Handheld Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System w/ 2 Mics
- (1) Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) NYC Acoustics NPB3 Dual 4" 30w Bluetooth Boombox Speaker w/USB, SD, LED+Remote
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Authorized Samson Dealer!
Description of SWC288HQ6-I:
Take The Worry Out Of Wireless
Samson takes the worry out of wireless with the Concert 288 Handheld Wireless System. Offering easy setup, flawless operation and premium sound, it’s the ideal high-performance UHF wireless solution for vocal performances, presentations, educational applications and more where two users are needed.
The dual-channel, frequency-agile Concert 288 Handheld allows for up to 24 systems (48 performers) to operate simultaneously (region dependent). The Concert 288 Handheld gives both performers an impressive 300’ range of wireless operation between the transmitters and receiver, making the system ideal for large stages and crowd participation. To ensure interference-free performance, the Concert 288 Handheld features a true diversity design. If a drop out does occur, the receiver’s tone key triggers an Auto Mute function to eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
Featuring a user-friendly front panel, the CR288 Wireless Receiver provides the system with fast and easy setup. To find your optimal channel, the CR288 provides two Select buttons for auto syncing the receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal. The panel also contains a dual 7-segment LED to show the operating channels, two Volume knobs, two tuned antennas, as well as Ready and Peak indicators for optimal functionality and monitoring. The back of the receiver features two separate balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate mixer channels, as well as a 1/4” unbalanced mix output that condense both signals to a single channel for a direct connection into a PA speaker.
The Concert 288 Handheld features two CH288 Handheld Transmitters with Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules. These handheld mics bring maximum versatility to any dual-user application, particularly duet performances, as well as audience participation and interview situations. The transmitters, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries each, are engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
With Samson’s Concert 288 Handheld Wireless System, advanced technology and total versatility combine to provide high-quality wireless performance wherever singers, presenters, educators and others need it.
- Samson Concert 288 Handheld Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System w/ 2 Mics
- Channel I
- Concert 288 Handheld System:
- Dual-channel, high-performance UHF wireless system
- 1/4” audio cable, AC adapter and rackmount kit included
- CR288 Wireless Receiver:
- Multiple frequency options for interference-free performance in any environment
- Up to 24 systems can be operated simultaneously (region dependent)
- Separate Volume controls for each wireless signal
- Dual balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate mixer channels
- 1/4” unbalanced mix output to combine signals to one output channel
- Two CH288 Handheld Transmitters:
- Two Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules
- Each offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300' operating range
Samson rebate opportunity:
From 9/27/18 - 1/31/2019
If you have a wireless system from any manufacturer operating in the 614–698MHz frequency range Samson will pay you a $100 rebate for it if you purchase this item, fill out the rebate form, and return your old microphone system to them along with the completed rebate form.
Click here to print out the rebate form and to read the rebate details.
- DJ1500 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of DJ1500:
Rockville brings you Pro quality DJ headphones at an incredible price with its new DJ1500. These headphones are tailor made to meet the demanding needs of today’s DJs. The DJ1500 features large over-the-ear swiveling cups with superbly comfortable foam ear pads (interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions included) that seal tight around the ear for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering an extended frequency range and incredible bass response. You’ll hear pronounced vocals; rich, deep bass, rich mids, and crisp highs that will make mixing tracks a breeze. We’ve also incorporated exclusive sound isolation technology which helps to greatly reduce background noise.
The DJ1500 features a clean modern look with ergonomically designed ear cups that swivel 45° up and can flip around 180°. The headband is made of soft supple leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. Improved rugged swivel joints can withstand the rigors of daily use and provide years of carefree use. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. We also provide a hard leather case to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
With deep bass response, optimal sound reproduction, and a sleek modern design the DJ1500 will quickly become your first choice whether spinning wax at the club or practicing your mixing techniques at home.
- Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional DJ Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed large over-the-ear swivel cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 47” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 100±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response: 8Hz – 22KHz
- Max. Power: 800MW
- Rating Power: 400MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)
Video of NPB3:
- NPB3 Bluetooth Speaker
- Remote Control
- Multi-purpose USB Charging Cable with 3.5MM plug to connect to an MP3 player or phone
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
What makes this item awesome!
Amazing Power and Sound Quality
This speaker puts out a huge 30 watts of power. It’s extremely loud! I always bring a portable Bluetooth speaker to the courts when I play Basketball. I was frustrated that the speaker was never loud enough. That is why I decided to develop the NPB3. It is portable enough to take with you and it is still loud enough so you can hear it outdoors even if you are not sitting right next to it. I showed off this item to the employees here and everyone loved it! One of our people use this to listen to music at their desk. We have to tell them to keep it down because this goes loud enough to disturb our entire customer service team!
LED Lights That Go to the Beat
Each of the woofers has an LED light in it that blinks to the beat of the music. They look really cool with the silver woofers. The blue reflects nicely on the woofer!
Huge Battery Life
We use a high quality original 1200 mAH battery rated for up to 6 hours of playback with a charge time of 3 hours.
Amazing Bluetooth Integration
This speaker has Bluetooth 2.1 technology with enhanced data rate and a range of 33 feet! This guarantees a crystal clear signal even when you are far away from the unit. Pairing your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device is super easy! There is no password required.
Multiple Listening Sources
In addition to Bluetooth; the NPB3 features USB/SD playback and you can use the included cable and listen to any devices with a standard 3.5MM headphone jack such as a smartphone or MP3 player. We also added an AM/FM radio that has great reception quality.
- NYC Acoustics Dual 4” 30 Watt Bluetooth Boombox Speaker w/LED Lights, USB, SD
- 30 watts Peak power
- 10 watts RMS power
- Battery charges with included USB cable
- Mini USB auxiliary input with included cable to connect smartphones or MP3 players
- Built-in AM/FM radio tuner with antenna for amazing reception
- 1200 mAH battery supports up to 6 hours of playback!
- LED on each woofer that blinks to the beat of the music
- Playback time at normal volume: 5 – 6 hours
- Playback time at high volume: 3 – 4 hours
- Charge time: 3-4 Hours
- Extremely loud, powerful, and compact
- Perfect for camping, beach, bedroom, kitchen and many other applications
- Bluetooth version. 2.1 with EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- A2DP Bluetooth audio streaming 33 foot max Bluetooth range
- Automatically remembers and syncs with previously synced devices
- Playback Controls - Play, Pause, Skip Forward, Skip Back, Volume Up, Volume Down
- Can control next song, pause, and play from the Bluetooth speaker
- Compatible with any Bluetooth devices such as iPad, iPhone, Laptops, Android phone, other cell phones, iPods, other Bluetooth MP3 Players
- Natural sound with enhanced bass response
- Distortion: Less than 1 %
- Signal to noise ratio: 80dB
- Thick wood speaker enclosure for great sound and extreme durability
- Frequency Response: 100HZ – 20KHZ
- LED Display screen
- Dimensions of Unit (inches): 12.9” x 5.9” x 8.74”
- Shipping Dimensions (inches): 13.78” x 6.5” x 8.7”
- Unit weight: 3.37Lbs.
- 90 Day Money back guarantee!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color