- (1) Samson Concert 288 Handheld Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System w/ 2 Mics
- (1) Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
Authorized Samson Dealer!
Description of SWC288HQ6-H:
Take The Worry Out Of Wireless
Samson takes the worry out of wireless with the Concert 288 Handheld Wireless System. Offering easy setup, flawless operation and premium sound, it’s the ideal high-performance UHF wireless solution for vocal performances, presentations, educational applications and more where two users are needed.
The dual-channel, frequency-agile Concert 288 Handheld allows for up to 24 systems (48 performers) to operate simultaneously (region dependent). The Concert 288 Handheld gives both performers an impressive 300’ range of wireless operation between the transmitters and receiver, making the system ideal for large stages and crowd participation. To ensure interference-free performance, the Concert 288 Handheld features a true diversity design. If a drop out does occur, the receiver’s tone key triggers an Auto Mute function to eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
Featuring a user-friendly front panel, the CR288 Wireless Receiver provides the system with fast and easy setup. To find your optimal channel, the CR288 provides two Select buttons for auto syncing the receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal. The panel also contains a dual 7-segment LED to show the operating channels, two Volume knobs, two tuned antennas, as well as Ready and Peak indicators for optimal functionality and monitoring. The back of the receiver features two separate balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate mixer channels, as well as a 1/4” unbalanced mix output that condense both signals to a single channel for a direct connection into a PA speaker.
The Concert 288 Handheld features two CH288 Handheld Transmitters with Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules. These handheld mics bring maximum versatility to any dual-user application, particularly duet performances, as well as audience participation and interview situations. The transmitters, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries each, are engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
With Samson’s Concert 288 Handheld Wireless System, advanced technology and total versatility combine to provide high-quality wireless performance wherever singers, presenters, educators and others need it.
- Samson Concert 288 Handheld Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System w/ 2 Mics
- Channel H
- Concert 288 Handheld System:
- Dual-channel, high-performance UHF wireless system
- 1/4” audio cable, AC adapter and rackmount kit included
- CR288 Wireless Receiver:
- Multiple frequency options for interference-free performance in any environment
- Up to 24 systems can be operated simultaneously (region dependent)
- Separate Volume controls for each wireless signal
- Dual balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate mixer channels
- 1/4” unbalanced mix output to combine signals to one output channel
- Two CH288 Handheld Transmitters:
- Two Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules
- Each offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300' operating range
Samson rebate opportunity:
From 9/27/18 - 1/31/2019
If you have a wireless system from any manufacturer operating in the 614–698MHz frequency range Samson will pay you a $100 rebate for it if you purchase this item, fill out the rebate form, and return your old microphone system to them along with the completed rebate form.
Click here to print out the rebate form and to read the rebate details.
- DJ1500 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of DJ1500:
Rockville brings you Pro quality DJ headphones at an incredible price with its new DJ1500. These headphones are tailor made to meet the demanding needs of today’s DJs. The DJ1500 features large over-the-ear swiveling cups with superbly comfortable foam ear pads (interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions included) that seal tight around the ear for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering an extended frequency range and incredible bass response. You’ll hear pronounced vocals; rich, deep bass, rich mids, and crisp highs that will make mixing tracks a breeze. We’ve also incorporated exclusive sound isolation technology which helps to greatly reduce background noise.
The DJ1500 features a clean modern look with ergonomically designed ear cups that swivel 45° up and can flip around 180°. The headband is made of soft supple leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. Improved rugged swivel joints can withstand the rigors of daily use and provide years of carefree use. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. We also provide a hard leather case to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
With deep bass response, optimal sound reproduction, and a sleek modern design the DJ1500 will quickly become your first choice whether spinning wax at the club or practicing your mixing techniques at home.
- Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional DJ Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed large over-the-ear swivel cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 47” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 100±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response: 8Hz – 22KHz
- Max. Power: 800MW
- Rating Power: 400MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)