- (1) Presonus STUDIO 24C 2x2 USB-C Audio MIDI Recording Interface, 2 XMAX Mic Preamps
- (1) Rockville RCM01 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- (1) AKG K72 Closed-back Stereo Studio Recording Headphones w/ 40MM Drivers
Description of STUDIO 24C:
Professional quality in your home recording studio and on the go.
Great for recording studios, mobile musicians, guitarists, podcasters, and live streaming, the bus-powered Studio 24c 2-in, 2-out audio interface features 2 front-panel combo mic/line/instrument inputs with PreSonus® XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps, 2 rear-panel line outputs, MIDI I/O, and onboard direct monitoring control. A complete, all-in-one home recording studio, the Studio 24c comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist music production software for macOS® and Windows®.
World-class recording software included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist music production software, the Studio 24c interface works with virtually all macOS and Windows recording software. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment.
Take the tour.
The 2-in, 2-out Studio 24c audio interface features USB-C™ compatible computer connectivity and includes combo mic/instrument/line inputs with +48V phantom power for condenser mics; balanced, ¼-inch TRS, line-level main outputs; and an output level control. Its built-in MIDI interface enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface. A Mixer knob blends analog input and computer playback for low-latency monitoring.
The Studio 24c operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition recording and mixing. High-quality converters on every input and output and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX-L mic preamps enable you to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally, with no audible distortion.
Designed for the home recording studio. Built for the road.
Whether you're just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the Studio 24c will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound in a bus-powered, rugged unit. While it’s a perfect companion for any recording software, the Studio 24c and included Studio One Artist provide you with a complete, affordable, home and mobile recording solution.
- Simultaneous I/O up to 2 inputs/2 outputs
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs
- 1 stereo headphone output
- MIDI In/Out
- 1 USB-C™ compatible 2.0 port
- USB-C™ to USB-C™ and USB-C™ to USB-A cables included for compatibility with most computers
Meters, Controls, and Features
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- Front-panel level controls for main outputs
- +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Studio One Artist®
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- USB-C™ compatible port (USB 2.0)
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- USB bus-powered
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements.
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows® 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- USB-C™ or USB-A 2.0 port compatiblity
- 32 GB hard disk space
- PreSonus Universal Control 2.0 or higher
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- Multitouch-enabled monitor required for touch operation
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, or 192 kHz
- Converter Resolution: 24 bit
- ADC Converter Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- DAC Converter Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- Maximum Level: +10 dBu (±0.5 dBu, min gain)
- Gain Range: 50 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (±0.3 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB (A-wtd, min gain)
- THD + N: 0.004% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, min gain)
- EIN: -126 dBu (A-weighted, 150Ω, max gain)
- Input Impedance: 1.4 kΩ
- Phantom Power: +48 VDC (10 mA total)
- Maximum Level: +19 dBu (min gain)
- Gain Range: 50 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.1 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB (A-wtd, unity gain)
- THD + N: 0.002% (1 kHz, min gain)
- Input Impedance: 750 kΩ
- Type: ¼" TRS, Female
- Maximum Level: +10 dBu (1 kHz, unity gain, balanced)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.3 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 104 dB (unity gain, unwtd)
- THD + N: 0.001% ( 1 kHz, -1 dBFS, unity gain)
- Maximum Power: 47 mW / channel @ 56Ω
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.5 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 83 dB (A-wtd, 56Ω load)
- THD + N: 0.01% (1 kHz, 0 dBFS, loaded)
- Impedance Working Range: 32Ω to 300Ω
- Height: 1.75" (44 mm)
- Width: 7" (180 mm)
- Depth: 5.5" (144 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
Video of RCM01:
Unboxing Video of RCM01:
Rockville RMC01 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded
microphones that cost over $100.
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM01 amazing in studio applications.
The full metal construction makes the RCM01 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of all metal. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device we need to update on ebay amazon, website, etc
Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
- Rockville RCM01 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
metal high quality construction
Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design
diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
Requirements: 48V DC phantom power or computer sound card (can connect
to the phantom power channel of your mixer or can connect to your
laptop or computer)
impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
operating voltage: 3V
voltage range: 1.5V-10V
consumption: less than 500uA
deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V
ratio: More than 24dB
Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms
Noise level: Less than 18dB A (IEC581-5)
Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at 1kHZ)
current: Greater than 4.8Ma
body net weight:325 Grams (0.72 Pounds)
Max.diameter 48mm (1.89” inches)
Length 157mm (6.18” inches)
material: steel grille + Zinc alloy (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
Authorized AKG Dealer!
Description of K72:
Professional Drivers - Clear Sound In The Studio and Beyond
Our K72 headphones deliver authoritative, extended low-frequency response that gives definition to kick drums and bass guitars. At the same time, the detailed yet precisely balanced high-frequency response reveals the nuance in vocals, guitars and acoustic instruments. Our generous 40mm drivers deliver high sensitivity for powerful output, plus an extended frequency response that reveals every detail. The K72s also feature a low-impedance design for compatibility with a broad range of playback devices, from professional studio gear to portable music players.
Closed-Back Design - Get Lost In Your Sound
The K72 headphones’ closed-back design eliminates audio leakage and delivers sound to your ears only. The mic won’t pick up the sound of the click track in your headphones - and you’ll always be able to mix peacefully without being distracted by outside noise. This exceptional level of audio isolation is due to a new acoustic chamber, which sits between the ear cup and the hinge that connects to the headband. Our innovative design gives you the freedom to move your head in any direction, without letting sound in or out. With the K72, you’ll enjoy a private workspace, no matter where you choose to create.
The Style That Fits All - Comfortable Listening
Getting the perfect mix sometimes means monitoring track levels for hours - and that’s when comfort really counts. We designed our unique self-adjusting headband to automatically create the perfect fit for every band member. No need to mess with delicate sizing mechanisms, which have the potential to break over time. The exposed headband design keeps the K72 headphones comfortably light, without compromising driver size. Breathable, lightweight ear pads encircle your ears, rather than putting pressure on them. And a single-sided cable gives you freedom to move. To sum it up, these high-performance headphones sound, feel and look great.
A Serious Studio Headphone
Pro quality sound meets style and affordability with the AKG K72 over-ear, closed back headphones. Professional-grade 40mm drivers reveal even the subtlest nuances, so you can be confident your mix will translate accurately on any system. Whether you’re tracking the hook or mixing background harmonies, the self-adjusting headband and lightweight design will provide hours of comfort. Designed by the company whose mics and headphones have helped create some of the world’s most iconic recordings, the durable K72 headphones deliver great sound wherever your music takes you.
- AKG K72 Closed-Back Stereo Studio Recording Headphones with 40mm Drivers
- Headphone Type: Closed Back
- Maximum Input Power: 200 mW
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 16 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity Headphones: 112 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Ear Pads: Leatherette
- Cable Length: 3 Meters
- Replaceable Ear Pads
- Best Uses: Studio Mixing, Studio Monitoring, Hi-Fi Listening, Mobile Devices
- Finish: Matte Black
- Stereo Plug: 3.5mm (1/8") with 6.3mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
- Product Weight: 0.44 Lbs.