- (1) Rockville SS8P 400 Watt Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
- (1) Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge Amp Wire Kit ANL Fuse Holder 100% Copper RCA
Video of SS8P:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Description of SS8P:
The SS8P is an all in one
solution to give you great sounding bass in your vehicle without taking up a lot
of space. This sub enclosure is only 2.8" thick so that it can easily fit under
your seat. The amplifier is built in, so installation and wiring is clean and
simple. This is a true all in one subwoofer solution with the subwoofer built
into the enclosure along with a top of the line amplifier built in as well.
We focused on making installation a breeze so we designed this unit with you the customer in mind. We added high level inputs so you can install this to an aftermarket or factory system. The high level input allows you to install this even if you have no preamp outputs available.
The smart turn-on circuit will sense that an audio signal is present and turn on the amplifier. When you turn off your music signal the amplifier built into this subwoofer system will automatically turn itself off. Something else we did to make installation quick and easy is we put all the inputs and outputs on one side. This makes wiring neater and easier. Our competitor’s models are more challenging to install.
The SS8P has 400 watts of peak power and 100 watts RMS. This has great controls so you can adjust the sound to your liking. It has a level control for the volume and subsonic filter to filter out the really low frequencies which the human ear cannot hear. This also has a low pass crossover filter, phase control, input sensitivity, and bass boost.
Included is a remote bass knob, and mounting hardware but the best thing about our model is the sound. It is slim but it sounds like a full sized subwoofer If you are not happy with it we will offer you a 90-day money back guarantee. If you don’t like the sound, we will send you a pre-paid label and refund you in full!
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times
- Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Heavy Duty Mounting Feet
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Low Level RCA Input
- High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit
- Overload Protection Circuit
- Green Power/Red Protect LED
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz
- Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz
- THD: < 0.4%
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control
- Fuse Rating: Single 10A
- Peak Power 400 Watts
- RMS Power: 100 Watts
- Impedance: 2 Ohm
- Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m
- Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV
- Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
About Rockville Quality Control
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RWK10:
The Rockville RWK10 10 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 10 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against the leading amp kits on the market. Here are the facts from our testing. The resistance per foot of this kit is extremely low compared to any other amp kit in its range. The other amp kits we tested it against had resistance ratings that indicated they were an 8 gauge amp kit. We were more shocked than anyone about these tests, because we used to sell some of those amp kits. (We now will not sell those any more after learning that they are not up to the quality standards of our installers). The conclusion is that Rockville does a great job manufacturing amp kits while other brands are deceiving consumers.
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) set of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F