Video of SS8P:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The SS8P is an all in one
solution to give you great sounding bass in your vehicle without taking up a lot
of space. This sub enclosure is only 2.8" thick so that it can easily fit under
your seat. The amplifier is built in, so installation and wiring is clean and
simple. This is a true all in one subwoofer solution with the subwoofer built
into the enclosure along with a top of the line amplifier built in as well.
We focused on making installation a breeze so we designed this unit with you the customer in mind. We added high level inputs so you can install this to an aftermarket or factory system. The high level input allows you to install this even if you have no preamp outputs available.
The smart turn-on circuit will sense that an audio signal is present and turn on the amplifier. When you turn off your music signal the amplifier built into this subwoofer system will automatically turn itself off. Something else we did to make installation quick and easy is we put all the inputs and outputs on one side. This makes wiring neater and easier. Our competitor’s models are more challenging to install.
The SS8P has 400 watts of peak power and 100 watts RMS. This has great controls so you can adjust the sound to your liking. It has a level control for the volume and subsonic filter to filter out the really low frequencies which the human ear cannot hear. This also has a low pass crossover filter, phase control, input sensitivity, and bass boost.
Included is a remote bass knob, and mounting hardware but the best thing about our model is the sound. It is slim but it sounds like a full sized subwoofer If you are not happy with it we will offer you a 90-day money back guarantee. If you don’t like the sound, we will send you a pre-paid label and refund you in full!
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times
- Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Heavy Duty Mounting Feet
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Low Level RCA Input
- High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit
- Overload Protection Circuit
- Green Power/Red Protect LED
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz
- Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz
- THD: < 0.4%
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control
- Fuse Rating: Single 10A
- Peak Power 400 Watts
- RMS Power: 100 Watts
- Impedance: 2 Ohm
- Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m
- Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV
- Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
About Rockville Quality Control
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.