All About Your SS65P:
The SS65P is an all in one solution to give you great sounding bass in your vehicle without taking up a lot of space.
This powered sub enclosure is only 2.83" thick so that it can easily fit under your seat! This is our smallest sub in this series but it packs incredible technology. Compared to our 8" in this series this 6.5" actually sounds just as good! We use a higher powered amplifier in order to get the 6.5" to have the same SPL and sound quality as the larger version. The amplifier is built in so installation and wiring is clean and simple. This is a true all in one subwoofer solution with the subwoofer built into the enclosure along with a top of the line amplifier built in as well.
We added high level inputs so you can install this to an aftermarket or factory system. The high level input allows you to install this even if you have no preamp outputs available.
The smart turn-on circuit will sense that an audio signal is present and turn on the amplifier. When you turn off your music signal the amplifier built into this subwoofer system will automatically turn itself off. Something else we did to make installation quick and easy is we put all the inputs and outputs on one side. This makes wiring neater and easier.
The SS65P has 400 watts of peak power and 100 watts RMS. This has great controls so you can adjust the sound to your liking. It has a level control for the volume and subsonic filter to filter out the really low frequencies which the human ear cannot hear. This also has a low pass crossover filter, phase control, input sensitivity, and bass boost.
Included is a metal remote bass knob, and mounting hardware but the best thing about our model is the sound. It is slim but it sounds like a full sized subwoofer If you are not happy with it we will offer you a 90-day money back guarantee. If you don't like the sound, we will send you a pre-paid label and refund you in full!
- Rockville SS65P 6.5" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times
- Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Heavy Duty Mounting Feet
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Low Level RCA Input
- High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit
- Overload Protection Circuit
- Green Power/Red Protect LED
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz
- Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz
- THD: < 0.4%
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control
- Fuse Rating: Single 20A
- Peak Power 400 Watts
- RMS Power: 100 Watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Dimensions (Inches): 9.64" L x 7.08" W x 2.83" H
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m
- Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV
- Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V