The SS10P is an all in one solution to give you great sounding bass in your vehicle without taking up a lot of space. This sub enclosure is only 3" thick so that it can easily fit under your seat. The amplifier is built in, so installation and wiring is clean and simple. This is a true all in one subwoofer solution with the subwoofer built into the enclosure along with a top of the line amplifier built in as well.
We added high level inputs so you can install this with an aftermarket or factory system. The high level input allows you to install this even if you have no preamp outputs available.
The smart turn-on circuit will sense that an audio signal is present and turn on the amplifier. When you turn off your music signal the amplifier built into this subwoofer system will automatically turn itself off. Something else we did to make installation quick and easy is we put all the inputs and outputs on one side. This makes wiring neater and easier. Our competitor's models are more challenging to install.
The SS10P has 800 watts of peak power and 200 watts RMS. This has great controls so you can adjust the sound to your liking. It has a level control for the volume, low pass crossover filter, phase control, input sensitivity, and bass boost.
Included is a metal remote bass knob and mounting hardware so you can control the sub volume quickly from your dash. The sound quality of this model is really great. Rockville has been the leader in under-seat subwoofers for years so you can feel confident that this is the best in its class.
- Rockville SS10P 10" 800w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
- Amplifier built in
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool even under the seat of your car or truck
- Metal Bass Remote Included
- Gain, bass boost, and crossover controls
- Peak Power Handling: 800 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 200 Watts
- Heavy Duty Mounting Feet
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Low Level RCA Input
- High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit
- Overload Protection Circuit
- Green Power/Red Protect LED
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 180Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz
- Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz
- THD: < 0.4%
- Fuse Rating: Single 20A
- Peak Power: 800 Watts
- RMS Power: 200 Watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 180Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m
- Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV
- Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
- Dimensions (Inches): 13.6" L x 9.65" W x 3" H