- (1) Samson SM4 4-Channel Bluetooth Fitness Mixer w/Wireless Mic Receiver+Rack Kit
- (1) Rockville RockPAR50 LED RGB Compact Par Can DJ/Club DMX Wash Light+Dual Bracket
Authorized Samson Dealer
Description of SM4:
Samson’s SM4 is a half-rack, 4-channel line mixer designed to easily integrate into any installation or commercial sound system. This mixer is perfect for fitness clubs, gyms, restaurants, night clubs and schools. The studio-grade microphone channel features a 2-band equalizer (EQ) that allows you to adjust the tone of the microphone without affecting the music. The Music channel includes rear panel RCA inputs, and front-mounted stereo 1/4" and 1/8" inputs for connecting mobile devices. The Bluetooth connectivity lets you wirelessly stream music, while the USB port can integrate an optional Samson XPD Series wireless system or plug in a mobile device. A voiceover feature enables you to lower the music (up to 30dB of ducking) while talking through a microphone or USB port.
The Samson SM4 mixer incorporates a unique combination of features that just cannot be found in any other mixer at anywhere near the price. Featuring studio quality audio and exceptional build quality, the SM4 Voice-Music Bluetooth Mixer with Auto Talkover was designed for fitness studios, House's of Worship , schools, and business's where a vocal mic or headset/lavalier needs to mix with music and/or an AV presentation. The SM4 is built in a steel, half-rack chassis that was designed to mount next to a wireless mic receiver so all control sources are in one convenient location.
Many applications do not require a large mixer with multiple channels but may feed signal to large areas (auditoriums, churches, presentation-training rooms, restaurants and bars) or areas that need high power sound systems (fitness studios, spin classes, dance classes) . These applications need a mixer that is very easy to operate and incorporates a Talkover feature that ducks the music under the voice whenever signal is detected at the mic or USB input. It's like having a Front of House Sound Engineer working the system.
The integrated Bluetooth receiver allows for streaming from any Bluetooth equipped mobile device and the device can be continually re-charged from the front panel USB port. The SM4 can easily connect to existing systems via main mixer, floor /wall panel inputs, or even the single mic input on a DJ controller. Just switch The XLR and RCA stereo outputs to MONO and the mixer output can be sent to one mic or RCA input when used as a sub-mixer to a larger system.
Aerobics/Fitness Studios: Allows the instructor to mix the wireless headset with the music program (connected via Bluetooth, RCA rear jacks, 3.5mm front panel jack) and use the Talkover feature to duck the music under the mic rather than try to scream/yell over the music. This voice saving feature makes the SM4 the perfect partner for Samson Airline 88 and Airline 77 Fitness Headset systems.
Auditorium - Conference-Training Room / House Of Worship Podium Mixer: The SM4 allows the presenter to mix the podium mic with the computer audio signal via front panel (3.5mm stereo input) and send the mixed signal to the main system. The USB input allows a Samson XPD Series wireless lavalier, headset or handheld mic system receiver to be easily connected to the front panel.
- Samson SM4 4-Channel Mixer with Bluetooth Capability, Wireless Microphone Receiver, and Rack Kit
- 4-channel stereo line mixer
- Microphone input with 2-band EQ (balanced XLR-1/4" combo)
- Stereo line input (rear-mounted RCA, front-mounted stereo 1/4” and 1/8” [3.5mm])
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Easily connect Bluetooth capable device with "pair" button
- USB port for use any device, great for phone charging
- The Voiceover feature allows you to lower the music (up to 30dB of ducking) while talking through a microphone or when using the XPD Wireless input.
- Voiceover Threshold knob lets you adjusts the active ducking hold time from 0.5–3 seconds
- Master volume control on rear of unit
- Phantom Power: 15V
- Mono/Stereo output switch
- The outer casing is made of steel and is very compact
- Rack mount kit and power adapter included
- Frequency Response: 30Hz–30kHz
- T.H.D.: <0.02% (Mic/Line & Line to Main)
- Maximum Input Level: -18dB @ 1kHz (Mic Input)
- Maximum Output Level: +14dB
- Input Channel EQ: ±12dB @ 12kHz (High)±10dB @ 80Hz (Low)
- USB Bus Power: +5V DC 0.2A max
- Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75” x 8.75” 5.5” in. (43mm x 223mm x 138mm)
- Unit Weight: 1.76lb (0.8kg)
- Power Requirement: DC15V
Click here to see the manual
How to Set Up Your RockPAR50:
Video of RockPAR50:
What's In The Box:
- (1) Par Light
- (1) Power Cable
- (1) Dual-Bracket
- (1) Owner's Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
Rockville is proud to introduce our first member of the RockPAR series of lights! The Rockpar50 is a Par can Wash light that features DMX control, dimmer, strobe, color mixing, and even has a power input and output. What this means is that with only 1 outlet you can use numerous lights by plugging the first light into the wall and then each additional light into the power output of the previous light. This is the only light on the market with this feature at this price point! The DMX input and output allows daisy chaining which will give you the ability to control all the lights simultaneously and in sync.
Each RockPAR50 has 3 or 6 channels of DMX control. You can control color, strobe rate, color fading, Dimming, color mixing, and ID address making these lights some of the most versatile on the market and perfect for any type of party or event. These lights can operate in many modes. You can have them run through automated programs, or they can be controlled via sound activation where they will go to the beat of the music! To get the ultimate control of your lights you can use DMX and select master/slave control to have all your other lights copy the program of the master light.
The RockPAR50 is super bright and long lasting and features 16.7 Million different color change variations! The LED’s last up to 100,000 hours and include 6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue LED’s which mix together to make almost any color. The brackets that come with the RockPAR50 can double as both floor stands or used to hang from a ceiling, light stand, or truss. These lights have a sleek slim profile design which will complement the look of any party or event.
Our Wash Lights go through
extremely strict testing procedures to ensure that the LED’s in our lights are
the best quality and long lasting. These Par cans are the best value on the
market. There is no other light with so many great features at this price point.
We are so confident in their quality that we offer a 2 year warranty so buy with
- Rockville RockPar50 Par Light with DMX Control, Dimmer, Strobe, Color Mixing, and More
- Power input and power output allows you to link multiple units together using only one wall outlet
- DMX in and out allows daisy chaining multiple lights making it easy to control numerous lights synced together
- 3 or 6 Channels of DMX Control
- Operation Modes: Auto, Voice-Activated, Master-Slave, DMX512
- Strobe, Color Change, Color Fade, Dimmer, ID Address, Color Mixing Controls
- Color: 16.7 Million Different Color Change Variations
- Double-bracket doubles as floor stand and hanging bracket
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Strobe effect with adjustable speed
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX with variable speed
- Slim profile with powerful and long lasting LED’s
- Adjustable Beam angle using included bracket
- Light source 18 LED’s (6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue)
- Each LED is high powered at 1 watt each. The total power is more than famous brands on the market who might have more LEDs but each LED is only 0.25 watts on their models
- Dimmer: 0-100%
- Input Voltage: 110-240V/50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 24W
- Advanced switching power supply
- Constant current avoids LED’s from blowing
- 20,000 – 100,000 hour LED life
- IP grade: 20
- 110/220 switchable
- Unit Dimensions: 7.28” x 7.01” x 4.33” inches
- Unit Weight: 1.43 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions: 8.27” x 7.48” x 5.51” inches
- Shipping weight: 2.64 LBS