- (1) Rockville SINGMIX 5 2000w Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke/Home Amplifier Mixer Receiver
- (2) (2) Rockville HC85B-LED 8" 700 Watt In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers w/ Blue LED
How to set up your SingMix 5:
The SingMix 5 by Rockville is our all new 2000 Watt karaoke mixing amplifier that has all the latest and greatest features.
Big power for professional applications
The SingMix 5 boasts 600 watts RMS and 2000 watts of peak output power. This Professional amplifier is loud enough for medium to large size venues. This model features a quiet cooling fan that will keep this amp running cool even if you play it hard and loud for many consecutive hours. The transformer in this amp is huge! This amplifier weighs in at an impressive 18 LBS! Simply put, this is a beast of an amplifier!
This amp is tuned to give you professional sound quality with almost zero
distortion! With individual built-in EQ’s for both your music and your
microphones you are in complete control. In addition, this amplifier features
amazing vocal effects including delay, repeat, and echo controls.
Unmatched playback and expandability options
The SingMix 5 has a wide range of playback options including Bluetooth, USB, SD,
and FM radio. It also has (5) ¼” mic inputs (3 on the front and 2 more on the
rear). It has (2) RCA Inputs for any audio device like an iPad, Television, DVD
player, etc. We also added optical and coax inputs to easily allow you to
connect to a TV that does not have an RCA output.
There are 2 sets of RCA outputs. (1) RCA line and record out which allow you to connect a powered sub or another amp and recording device. There is also a Mic output which is a cool feature allowing you to only output the microphones to an external mixer, effects, monitors, etc.
Inputs and Outputs:
- Front: (3) ¼” mic inputs (additional 2 mic inputs on the rear)
- Front: USB/SD Inputs, built-in Bluetooth, FM radio
- Rear: (2) RCA Inputs
- Rear: (2) MIC inputs (there are also 3 mic inputs on the front)
- optical input
- Coaxial input
- RCA Outputs (1 master line out and one mic out)
- Speaker outputs supports 4 speaker or 2 speaker setups (banana or bare wire)
- Rockville SINGMIX 5 2000 Watt Bluetooth Amplifier/Mixer/Receiver
- Speaker Outputs supports (4) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 4 ohm speakers (Terminals are banana or bare wire)
- A and B speaker selector options allows you to split the speakers to 2 zones and turn each zone on or off. When both zones are playing it WILL play in stereo
- Built in Bluetooth with 35 Foot range
- USB input will play music files from a thumb drive or hard drive
- SD card playback will play music files stored on a memory card
- Precision tuning with metal knobs
- Mic mixer: 3 front microphone inputs with volume, tone, and echo control
- Additional 2 rear mic inputs
- Adjustable bass and treble music control
- Adjustable bass, mid, and treble mic controls
- Delay and repeat effect controls
- Sets of RCA line/REC outputs
- Set of RCA mic outputs
- Removable 19” Rack mount brackets make this perfect for tabletop use or for rack mount applications
- Full function remote gives you easy access to all the important features
- Built in pre-amplifier
- Built in FM radio with manual tuning, and auto-scan
- Built in quiet cooling fan
- Bright blue LED display
- Perfect for karaoke, DJ, KJ, home, and commercial applications
- Rugged metal housing
- 110V use only
- Unit weight: 17.6 lbs (8 kg)
- Shipping weight: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Unit dimensions: 16.9 inch x 13 inch x 5.1 inch
- RMS @ 4 Ohm less than 1 % THD: 600 Watts RMS (300 x 2)
- RMS @ 8 Ohm less than 1 % THD: 400 Watts RMS (200 x 2)
- Peak @ 4 Ohm at 10 % THD: 2,000 Watts Peak (1000 x 2)
- Peak @ 8 Ohm at 10 % THD: 1,500 Watts Peak (750 x 2)
- THD: less than 0.5%
- Input sensitivity: 250mv/47Kohm
- Frequency response: (20Hz-20KHz): ±2dB
- Signal to noise ratio: ＞85db
- Tone characteristic (100Hz-10KHz) ±12dB
- 115V voltage power
How to Install HC85 LED:
The HC85B-LED is the same amazing sound as our HC85 but with the added LED effects! Our amazing LED technology does not require any extra installation. Simply plug the speaker wire from your receiver or amplifier into the speaker. The LED will pulsate to the sound of the move or to your music. So if you are playing music it will pulsate to the beat. The louder the music the brighter the LED will get. It also will pulsate to the sounds of gun shots or explosions in a movie or video game. The louder the volume the brighter they get. There is also an LED on and off switch on the speaker if you decide you want to turn it off. What is really cool about this is during the day time you can’t notice the LED, but when you turn off the lights it is an instant party! This is perfect for movie night, karaoke, and house party’s.
These ceiling speakers are precision tuned for excellent audio response at high and low volumes. These speakers are perfect for both large and small rooms. For larger rooms you can install 8 or more of them while in smaller rooms 2 or 4 will fill the room. These are perfect for complete home systems where you want to install speakers in multiple rooms.
These in-ceiling speakers feature an 8” Kevlar cone for clear, rich mids and deep bass. Rubber surrounds eliminate unwanted distortion, so all your music sounds loud and clear. Our mylar dome tweeter provides clean, crisp highs. Each pair puts out 240 watts RMS and 700 watts of peak power! This is more than enough power to fill large rooms. The included sheer grill enables flush installation and can be painted to match any décor. Our high-quality spring loaded push terminals supply a perfect signal from your amp or receiver.
These speakers will outperform other speakers on the market that sell for $150 and up. We also are offering a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with these we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and take them back and refund all of your money.