- (1) Rockville SingMix 45 1000w Powered Karaoke Mixer Amplifier w/Bluetooth/USB/Echo
- (8) Rockville D4-16 White Dual 4" 16 Ohm Commercial/Restaurant Wall Mount Speaker
The SingMix 45 is a powered mixer that is suited for karaoke as well as PA applications.
The built in stereo amplifier is extremely powerful and can easily support 2 speakers that are either 4 ohm or 8 ohm. You can even use this powered mixer for 4 speakers that are 8 ohm.
What makes the SingMix 45 really unique is that it has 4 mic/line inputs that have individual EQ controls in addition to the master EQ. It also has a very advanced echo effect that includes echo volume, a 2 band echo EQ, as well as repeat and delay parameters.
In addition to the 4 inputs you also can play back tracks through Bluetooth, USB, or SD.
Inputs and Outputs:
- 4 Mic/line inputs – (2) ¼” Front and (2) XLR Rear
- Front: USB/SD Inputs, built-in Bluetooth
- (2) pair RCA Inputs (rear)
- (2) pairs RCA Outputs (1 master line out and one rec out)
- Speaker outputs supports 4 speaker or 2 speaker setups (banana or bare wire)
- Front 3.5 MM aux input
- 500 x 2 Peak @ 4 Ohm
- 150 x 2 RMS @ 4 Ohm
- 100 x 2 RMS @ 8 Ohm
- A and B parallel speaker outputs supports (4) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 4 ohm speakers (Terminals are banana or bare wire)
- Built in Bluetooth with 35 Foot range
- USB input will play music files from a thumb drive or hard drive (32gb max)
- SD card playback will play music files stored on a memory card (32gb max)
- Mic line input mixer: volume, balance, echo, and 3 band EQ
- Music input mixer: volume, balance, and 3 band EQ
- Full controls over echo effects: volume, 2 band echo EQ, repeat, and delay parameters
- Selectable mono/stereo echo effect
- Dual 7 band master EQ (left/right)
- Master volume control
- Master mic volume control
- Removable 3.7” Rack mount brackets make this perfect for tabletop use or for rack mount applications
- Remote control for USB/SD playback and Bluetooth Full function
- Built in pre-amplifier
- Built in quiet cooling fan
- Digital VFD display
- Perfect for karaoke, DJ, KJ, home, and commercial applications
- Rugged metal housing
- Precision tuning with high quality professional potentiometers and knobs
- 115V/230V switchable for worldwide use
- Unit weight: 14 lbs (6.35)
- Shipping weight: 16.2 lbs (7.35 kg)
- Unit dimensions: 13" x 5" x 1"
- THD: less than 0.5%
- Input sensitivity: 200mv/47Kohm
- Frequency response: (20Hz-20KHz): ±2dB
- Signal to noise ratio: > 78db
- Tone characteristic (80Hz-15KHz) ±12dB
The D4-16 is a dual 4” speaker that is perfect for home audio systems, restaurants, patios, conference rooms, and much more. The dual speaker design disperses the sound wider so you can evenly spread the sound in any room.
The final impedance of this speaker is 16 ohms allowing you to connect 2 or 4 of them per channel to your amplifier or receiver. Each speaker can handle 50 watts RMS and 200 watts peak.
Why 16 Ohm ?
16 ohm is great for applications where you want a lot of speakers.
You can run (4) 16 ohm speakers wired in parallel to each channel of your amplifier and end up with a 4 ohm load which is perfect for almost any amplifier on the market.
This is great for large home audio systems, restaurants, large patio systems, and other commercial applications. You can also choose to run 2 or 3 speakers in parallel to each channel of your amplifier.
Our 4 way swivel bracket allows you to angle the speaker up, down, left and right for optimal sound staging. The sound these speakers produce are both rich and full. They include large 9.75 oz magnets and the tweeter is an audiophile grade silk soft dome tweeter. We also have a built in 2nd order 2500Hz fixed crossover that protects the speaker and creates a great sound curve for indoor or outdoor applications. The detachable euro-block terminals make installation quick and easy. The terminals work with ordinary speaker wire.
- 50 Watts RMS each speaker
- 200 Watts Peak
- Rockville D4-16 White Dual 4" wall mount speaker for home use, patio installs, and commercial applications
- Because these speakers are 16 ohm you can install 4 speakers to each channel of your receiver and you will get a 4 ohm load.
- Weather resistant with rugged ABS cabinet is perfect for outdoor patio or indoor use
- Curved cabinet design for better sound coverage with an 80x120 degree dispersion
- Dual swivel mounting bracket supports vertical 90 degree swivel and horizontal 100 degrees swivel
- Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- (2) 4” Woofers
- 1” Kapton Voice Coil
- 1” Soft Silk Dome Tweeter
- 9.75 oz. Ferrite Magnets
- Detachable Euro-Block Terminals with quick disconnect (uses regular speaker wire but its quicker)
- Built in 12dB/Octave crossover with dynamic speaker protector
- Crossover details: 2nd order / 2500Hz rolloff
- 16 Ohm impedance
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1w / 1m
- Built in transformer supports 70V and 100V installations
- Weight: 6.4 Lbs each
- Dimensions: 12.05” x 6.6” x 8.7”
- Color: White