- (1) Rockville SingMix 45 1000w Powered Karaoke Mixer Amplifier w/Bluetooth/USB/Echo
- (4) Rockville D4-8 Black Dual 4" 8 Ohm Wall Mount Swivel Home Theater Speaker
- (2) Rockville VOL850 8 Ohm 50w x2 Wall Stereo Volume Controller 12 Step Rotary Knob
Video of SingMix 45:
The SingMix 45 is a powered mixer that is suited for karaoke as well as PA applications.
The built in stereo amplifier is extremely powerful and can easily support 2 speakers that are either 4 ohm or 8 ohm. You can even use this powered mixer for 4 speakers that are 8 ohm.
What makes the SingMix 45 really unique is that it has 4 mic/line inputs that have individual EQ controls in addition to the master EQ. It also has a very advanced echo effect that includes echo volume, a 2 band echo EQ, as well as repeat and delay parameters.
In addition to the 4 inputs you also can play back tracks through Bluetooth, USB, or SD.
Inputs and Outputs:
- 4 Mic/line inputs – (2) ¼” Front and (2) XLR Rear
- Front: USB/SD Inputs, built-in Bluetooth
- (2) pair RCA Inputs (rear)
- (2) pairs RCA Outputs (1 master line out and one rec out)
- Speaker outputs supports 4 speaker or 2 speaker setups (banana or bare wire)
- Front 3.5 MM aux input
- 500 x 2 Peak @ 4 Ohm
- 150 x 2 RMS @ 4 Ohm
- 100 x 2 RMS @ 8 Ohm
- A and B parallel speaker outputs supports (4) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 4 ohm speakers (Terminals are banana or bare wire)
- Built in Bluetooth with 35 Foot range
- USB input will play music files from a thumb drive or hard drive (32gb max)
- SD card playback will play music files stored on a memory card (32gb max)
- Mic line input mixer: volume, balance, echo, and 3 band EQ
- Music input mixer: volume, balance, and 3 band EQ
- Full controls over echo effects: volume, 2 band echo EQ, repeat, and delay parameters
- Selectable mono/stereo echo effect
- Dual 7 band master EQ (left/right)
- Master volume control
- Master mic volume control
- Remote control for USB/SD playback and Bluetooth Full function
- Built in pre-amplifier
- Built in quiet cooling fan
- Digital VFD display
- Perfect for karaoke, DJ, KJ, home, and commercial applications
- Rugged metal housing
- Precision tuning with high quality professional potentiometers and knobs
- 115V/230V switchable for worldwide use
- Unit weight: 14 lbs (6.35)
- Shipping weight: 16.2 lbs (7.35 kg)
- Unit dimensions: 13" x 5" x 1"
- THD: less than 0.5%
- Input sensitivity: 200mv/47Kohm
- Frequency response: (20Hz-20KHz): ±2dB
- Signal to noise ratio: > 78db
- Tone characteristic (80Hz-15KHz) ±12dB
How To Mount Your D4 Speaker To The Wall (step by step):
The D4-8 is a dual 4” speaker that is perfect for home audio systems, restaurants, patios, conference rooms, and much more. The dual speaker design disperses the sound wider so you can evenly spread the sound in any room.
The final impedance of this speaker is 8 ohms allowing you to connect 1 or 2 of them per channel to your amplifier or receiver. Each speaker can handle 50 watts RMS and 200 watts peak.
Our 4 way swivel bracket allows you to angle the speaker up, down, left and right for optimal sound staging.The sound these speakers produce are both rich and full. They include large 9.75 oz magnets and the tweeter is an audiophile grade silk soft dome tweeter. We also have a built in 2nd order 2500Hz fixed crossover that protects the speaker and creates a great sound curve for indoor or outdoor applications. The detachable euro-block terminals make installation quick and easy. The terminals work with ordinary speaker wire.
- 50 Watts RMS each speaker
- 200 Watts Peak
- Rockville D4-8 Black Dual 4" wall mount speaker for home use, patio installs, and commercial applications
- Weather resistant with rugged ABS cabinet is perfect for outdoor patio or indoor use
- Curved cabinet design for better sound coverage with an 80x120 degree dispersion
- Dual swivel mounting bracket supports vertical 90 degree swivel and horizontal 100 degrees swivel
- Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- (2) 4” Woofers
- 1” Kapton Voice Coil
- 1” Soft Silk Dome Tweeter
- 9.75 oz. Ferrite Magnets
- Detachable Euro-Block Terminals with quick disconnect (uses regular speaker wire but its quicker)
- Built in 12dB/Octave crossover with dynamic speaker protector
- Crossover details: 2nd order / 2500Hz rolloff
- 8 Ohm impedance
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1w / 1m
- Weight: 6.4 Lbs each
- Dimensions: 12.05” x 6.6” x 8.7”
- Color: Black
Video of VOL850:
The VOL850 by Rockville is a wall volume controller that works with any standard home audio or pro audio system that operates with 4-8 ohm speakers. Our volume controllers are some of the best on the market. The reliability and accuracy is what makes the difference. Our 11 step controller is precise and accurate.
The VOL850 supports speakers connected to it that add up to 50 watts RMS per channel or less. For example you can connect (2) speakers that are each 50 watts.
The euro-block connectors make installation easily. The terminals are fully detachable. We use a beautifully designed plate that will seamlessly match your standard decor. These are a standard 1-gang size for easy installation. Internally the circuit board is protected from dust build up to ensure long life.
What is a volume controller?
If you already have a multi zone amplifier then you can go out from any zone and into this volume controller and then out from the controller into the speakers (each speaker is wired from one to the next in parallel). The end result is that you can access the volume control from that room without having to change the volume from the amplifier itself.
- Rockville VOL850 8 Ohm 50 x 2 Watt Wall Stereo Volume Controller 12 Step Rotary Knob
- Includes mounting screws
- This works with standard 8 ohm audio systems
- Perfect for systems that have multi room playback
- Allows you to control up to 4 speakers that add up to 100 watts
- Rotating volume control with 12 step attenuation with absolute off
- Installation depth: 2.44” inches
- White single gang plate fits standard single gang electrical boxes
- Rugged ABS Frame
- Attractive design will fit in well with your standard decor
- White Plastic Plates with Matching Same Color Knobs
- Dependable performance with protection from dust (internal board is protected with special tape)
- Excellent frequency response so you do not get any signal deterioration
- Mounting screws are included
- It is recommended that this volume control be mounted in a "backless" junction box so it gets adequate ventilation
- If an enclosed box is to be used, we recommend a deep box (3.5 inches in depth)
- 16-24 AWG wire inputs
- Total Attenuation: 30dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 2.75” x 4.4” x 3.26”
- Item Weight: 0.77 Lbs