- (1) Chauvet Shocker 2 Dual Zone 85 Watt Dance Floor DMX COB LED Blinder Stage Light
- (1) Rockville ROCKFORCE 192 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller + MIDI Control
- (1) Rockville RDX3M25 25 Foot 3 Pin DMX Lighting Cable 100% OFC Copper Female 2 Male
Authorized Chauvet Dealer!
What's In the Box:
- (1) Shocker 2
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Expansion Bracket
- (1) Hanging Bracket with Mounting Hardware
- Owner's Manual
Shocker 2 is a punchy dual zone blinder with warm white 85-watt COB LED's. Perfect for theatrical productions, concerts, dance floors and more, Shocker 2 has an included expansion bracket that allows quick attachment of a second unit to create a 4-head blinder. Adjustable pulse width modulation (PWM) control is on board to eliminate flicker on camera. Shocker 2 has PowerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking and flexible control options with onboard 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors.
- Chauvet Shocker2 Dual Zone 85 Watt DMX Control COB LED, Dance Floor, Blinder, Stage Light
- DMX Channels: 1, 2, 4, 7, or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-Pin and 5-Pin XLR
- Light Source: 2 COB LED's (Warm White) 85 W, (3.6 A) 50,000 Hours Life Expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 400 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1200 Hz
- Beam Angle: 51°
- Field Angle: 81°
- Illuminance: 1,080 lux @ 2 m (Per Pod)
- Power Linking: 6 Units @ 120V; 12 Units @ 230V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (Auto-Ranging)
- Power and Current:
- 154 W, 1.26 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 148 W, 650mA @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Color Temperature: 3200 K
- Punchy dual zone blinder with warm white COB LED's
- Included expansion bracket allows quick attachment of a second unit to create a 4-head blinder
- Adjustable pulse width modulation (PWM) control to eliminate flicker on camera
- powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking
- Flexible control options with onboard 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors
- Automated strobe and sound active programs for easy programming
- Product Dimensions: 14.75" x 4.6" x 6" inches
- Product Weight: 10.4 Lbs.
Click here for the User Manual
Video of ROCKFORCE 192:
Rockville is proud to introduce the all new ROCKFORCE 192 universal DMX Controller with 192 DMX channels. This controller is easy to use and is designed to work seamlessly with lights from the leading brands such as Chauvet, American DJ and more! Our DMX controller is top quality and includes easy to understand instructions. This controller functions the same as the other leading brand controllers.
With the Rockforce 192 you can control 12 lights with up to 16 channels per light. In addition there is a 4 bit LED display and built in microphone which can be used to set up automatic modes. A great function we would like to mention is that you can take the program from any light and easily assign it to another light. This added feature provides flexibility and will saves you a ton of time at your next gig!
Although this controller has complex features we were able to design it with users of all experience levels in mind. This controller is so user friendly we gave it to some people who had little to no experience using lighting controllers and they were able to get the hang of it in no time.
We tested this against controllers from the leading and most famous lighting manufacturers and our controller performed as good or better at a fraction of the price! We are so confident in the reliability, build quality, and your satisfaction with this product that we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee. You can use the item and if you don’t love it, then we will cover return shipping costs and give you all your money back upon receiving the return.
- Rockville ROCKFORCE 192 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller
- 12 Scanners of 16 channels each
- 23 Banks of 8 programmable scenes
- 192 DMX channels of control
- 6 Programmable chases of 240 scenes
- 8 Sliders for manual control of channels
- Automatic mode program controlled by speed and fade time sliders Fade time /speed
- Blackout master button
- Reversible DMX channels allows fixture to react opposite to others in a chase
- Manual override allows you to grab any fixture on the fly
- Built-in microphone for music triggering
- DMX polarity selector
- Power failure memory
- 4 bit LED display
- 3U Rack mountable
- Power Supply: 110-240Vac,50-60Hz(DC9V-12V)
- Electric current: No less than 300mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Control Signal: DMX512
- Control Channels: 192CH
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 19” x 5.24” x 2.76” inches
- Product Weight: 3.75 lbs
Rockville High Performance Cables are designed to provide efficient signal transfer for every application. Our Nickel-Plated, OFC (Oxygen-free copper) conductors assure that you have enhanced signal clarity with every use. Shielded for Superior EMI and RFI rejection, Rockville High Performance Cables are an ideal choice for all your lighting connection needs.
True, real DMX cables must be 120 ohms. Rockville DMX cables meets this specification.
Microphone cables are a lower impedance (ohms), and the difference in capacitance and twisting ratio makes it terrible for DMX signals.
Be sure to buy true 120 ohm DMX cables from reputable brands such as Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ.
- Rockville RDX3M25 Black Nickel Plated 3-Pin Male-Female DMX Cable
- OFC Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- Hi-density OFC Braided Shield for Superior EMI and RFI Rejection
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Length: 25 Ft