- (1) Rockville SBG1188 18" 1000 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer, MDF Cabinet/Pole Mount
- (1) Rockville WH4 3" Locking+Swivel Steel Caster Wheels 4 PA DJ Speakers, Subwoofers
How to Set up Your SBG Subwoofers:
Video of SBG1188:
At Rockville we understand you have a choice of where to buy your pro audio gear. We strive to compete in quality with higher end brands in the market. We also market directly to end users cutting out all middlemen which is why we are able to offer high end products at lower prices than the cheap stuff out there.
Something we like to do is to explain the differences between this and off brand pro audio subwoofers so you can understand how great the quality of this subwoofer is.The cheaper ones use particle board. We spend more money manufacturing these with MDF which will hold up for a much longer time than particle board. We are using a real true pro audio subwoofer in the cabinet which has very large 3" voice coils and a 90 oz magnet. The off brand names use a magnet half the size of this and a smaller size voice coil. The advantage is that our unit can handle more power and will last longer. These subs can take a real beating! The other difference is the build quality. We go the extra mile to use the right amount of glue, solder, etc. Lots of off brand name subs blow due to poor glue or poor solder. Lastly, our company goes through vigorous testing for sound quality and tuning before we start our mass production. Lastly, we have one of our very own technicians go to the factory and inspect a minimum of 15% of the production models to ensure the quality is as good as the original samples we engineered.
This product has a 1 year warranty (It is highly unlikely you will ever have to use it though).
- Rockville SBG1188 18" 1000 Watt Passive 8-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofer + Steel Casters
- 18” Pro audio woofer
- 500 Watts RMS
- 750 Watts Program Power Handling
- 1000 Watts Peak Power Handling
- 3” High temperature aluminum voice coil
- 90 oz woofer magnet
- Dual Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response
- Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF, Stapled, Bonded & Braced
- Ergonomic Recessed Handles
- Molded Steel Grill
- Aviation Grade Black Carpet
- Pole Mountable
- Rubber Isolating Feet
- Binding Post / Banana Plug Terminals (Negative/Positive)
- 1/4" Jack (In/Out)
- SpeakON (In/Out)
- All input/output connections are internally connected in parallel
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 96dB @ 1w/1m
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 500Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23” x 18” x 26”
- Weight: 53 lbs
These are universal caster wheels and modifications may be required to install.
Video of WH4:
The Rockville WH4 Zinc Plated Steel Caster Wheels just made the life of a DJ and/or gigging musician that much easier! We at Rockville understand the importance of mobility when playing live shows or gigging. With the new WH4 Casters you can give your back a rest and at the same time decrease tear down and load time! These heavy duty 3” swivel casters will hold up to 350 lbs. and are simply a necessity for when Line arrays and dual or quad 18” Subs are just too heavy for one person to move around. These casters are zinc plated and are made from steel. The locking mechanism minimizes movement from heavy vibrations and the swivel housing make it that much easier to move around. These caster can be used for Speakers, Subwoofers, Monitors, Rack cases or anything else that is too heavy to lift.
In the Box:
- 2 X fixed casters
- 2 X swivel casters
- Rockville WaH4 3" Locking+Swivel Steel Caster Wheels 4 PA DJ Speakers, Subwoofers
- Zinc plated
- Pressed steel
- Swivel housing
- Double ball race
- 3” Wheels
- Height: 4.25”
- Mounting plate: 3.74” x 2.64”
- Mounting hole: 2.91” x 1.77”
- Net weight each fixed wheel: .99 lbs.
- Net weight each swivel wheel: 1.87 lbs.
- Gross weight of full set of (4) wheels: 6.17 lbs.
- DJ Speakers
- PA Speakers
- Karaoke speakers
- Studio monitors
- Rack Cases
- And Much More!