- (1) Samson Expedition XP300 300w Portable 6" Bluetooth Powered PA DJ Speakers+Mixer
- (1) Samson Stage XPD2 USB Receiver Beltpack w/ QE Wireless Fitness Headset Yoga/Spin
- (1) Pair of Rockville Adjustable Tripod Speaker/Light Stands+(2) 20 Foot XLR Cables
Authorized Samson Dealer!
The Samson Expedition XP300 is an all-in-one sound system that offers excellent audio quality with quick and easy setup. Providing 300 watts of power, the XP300 features a lightweight, 6-channel powered mixer and two 6" speakers. For enhanced portability, the XP300 offers a unique speaker-locking design that allows the system and all its components to be packed up and transported as a single unit weighing less than 30 pounds.
The XP300 is ideal for education, business and house of worship applications because users with limited PA experience can set it up quickly and efficiently. With Bluetooth® connectivity to wirelessly stream audio from laptops, tablets and smartphones, the XP300 is also perfect for presentations, parties and karaoke. The XP300 includes a USB Wireless port for integrating Samson's XPD USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately), now available in handheld, headset and lavalier configurations.
Musicians and sound operators
alike will appreciate some of the XP300's more advanced features such as a
phantom power for condenser microphones, selectable digital effects, a Sub
output for integrating active subwoofers and 2-band (Bass and Treble) EQ on all
input channels. These features make the XP300 perfect for cocktail and acoustic
The XP300 speaker enclosures feature 1 3/8" speaker stands mounts, as well as a tilt-back design that allows them to be used as stage monitors. The mixer section can be removed and mounted on any standard mic stand using the Samson SMS308 Mixer Stand Holder (sold separately). Lastly, two 10' speaker cables are included with the system.
- Samson Expedition XP300 300w Portable 6" Bluetooth Powered PA DJ Speakers+Mixer
- 300-watt portable PA system
- Peak Power: 300W @ 4O (150W per channel)
- Average Power: 150W @ 4O (75W per channel)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Ideal for small-sized venues and rooms (audiences of 75–100)
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs less than 30lb
- Lightweight Class D amplifier produces 2 x 150 watts of stereo power
- Dual 2-way speakers with 6" woofers and 1" HF drivers
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Removable 6-channel mixer
- Mic/Line input (XLR and 1/4") for microphones and line level devices
- Mic input (XLR and USB Wireless port) for microphones and Samson's XPD USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Stereo channel (1/4" and 1/8") for connecting external devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Bass and treble controls on each channel
- 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects with Send level control
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Sub output for active subwoofers
- Durable ABS high-impact plastic construction
- Perforated steel grilles
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mounts
- Tilt-back design for using speakers as floor monitors
- Two 10' speaker cables included
- Speakers: 2 x 6" woofer, 2 x 1" HF driver
- Input Channels: 6 (2 mono, 1 stereo, Bluetooth)
- Inputs: XLR, 1 /4", 3.5mm stereo, USB Wireless
- Input Channel EQ (High/Low): 10kHz/100Hz shelving ±15dBEffects: 16 preset, 24-bit DSP
- Outputs: 1 /4" Sub Out, 2 x 1 /4" Speaker
- Maximum Output Level: +22dBu (Sub Out) @ 10KO
- Phantom Power: +15V DC, fixed phantom voltage
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 3.0, A2DP
- Grilles: Perforated steel
- Included: Speaker Cables 2 x 10' 1/4"
- Product Weight: 23.8lb
The Samson XPD2BQe USB Wireless System is ideal for fitness/aerobics/spin/yoga instructors and high energy performers that need a rugged, sweat resistant wireless headset. Samson's XPD2BQe Headset USB Digital Wireless System delivers high definition audio for use with Samson's USB equipped portable PA systems, SM4 Mixer, laptops, tablets or smartphones. Unlike traditional wireless systems that require complex setup, the Samson XPD2BQe headset system automatically pairs the receiver to the transmitter. Featuring a USB-powered receiver, AA battery powered belt pack transmitter, and Qe Dual Ear Headset the XPD12BQE provides convenient, 1-touch setup and 100' of reliable wireless operation.
The XPD2 Headset system can be used with the Samson SM4 Bluetooth Mixer and Samson Expedition Series Portable PAs that feature USB Wireless ports (XP106 systems, XP108w, XP300, XP800, XP1000) to create a completely mobile wireless presentation/performance solution. The RXD2 receiver features a 3.5mm dual mono audio/headphone output for connection to any mixer/powered speaker input (with optional adapter cable) . Two XPD2 systems can be used simultaneously in the same location to accommodate multiple performers.
- 2.4GHz USB digital wireless system with Qe fitness headset for fitness/aerobic/spin/yoga instructors and high energy performers
- Ideal for connection to Samson SMX- Works with Samson Expedition Series Portable PA's, any portable PA or mixer that has a USB port and an available audio input (will require optional adapter cable 3.5mm to the destination audio input)
- Plug-and-play operation with Mac and Windows
- Works with iPad via Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Works with Android devices via a host OTG adapter 4 Bluetooth Fitness Mixer with Talkover
How to Set Up Your PA Speaker Stands:
Video of RVSS2-XLR:
This heavy-duty universal stand can be used as a Speaker Stand or a Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel construction and custom carrying case add to the quality and support this stand gives. The sturdy and expandable long tripod legs ensure that your speakers will be stable in any environment. This package also comes with two 20 foot XLR cables
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight capacity: 132 LBS
- Adjustable Height Range: 47.25-78.75 inches
- Base spread: 15-40 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 - 1.37 inch
- Leg Diameter: 1.37 inch
- Includes (2) 20 Foot XLR Female to XLR Male Cables
- Includes (1) Travel Bag
Click Here To View Owners Manual
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.