- (1) Samson SAQ9U USB/Analog Dynamic Broadcasting Recording Microphone Cardiod Mic
- (1) Rockville RDMS6 Studio Desktop Mic Stand w 11.8" Gooseneck+Round Weighted Base
Produce professional high-quality audio for broadcasts, podcasts, streams and live recordings with the Q9U Broadcast Dynamic Microphone. Easily integrated into any professional or home recording setup, the Q9U features both an XLR analog output and USB-C connection with stunning 24-bit/96kHz hi-definition digital audio resolution. The microphone captures the depth and detail of the voice to ensure the performer's voice resonates with the listener.
The Right Mic for Any Setup
The Q9U can easily be integrated into any recording setup — ideal if you are a one-person show, or building a multi-host production studio. The modern dynamic capsule with neodymium magnet provides plenty of output to work with any mixer or audio interface without the need for any external gain devices. A wide frequency response, and large dynamic range captures the nuance and natural sound of speech and music performances. An advanced humbucking coil reduces the pickup of electromagnetic (EMI) and radio-frequency interference (RFI) as well as hum from other equipment.
High-Definition Digital Sound
The Q9U features a 24bit/96kHz analog to digital converter for vibrant high-definition digital recordings directly to your Mac or Windows computer with no driver downloads required. The Q9U includes zero-latency headphone monitoring to allow you to hear your voice in real time. An onboard mute switch quickly silences the microphone to both the XLR and USB outputs.
Built from the inside out
A cardioid polar pattern keeps your voice front and center by providing excellent off-axis rejection and minimizing ambient pickup. An internal air-pneumatic shock mount isolates the capsule from mechanical noise and a dual-layer windscreen minimizes popping and plosives for a crisp, professional sounding broadcast. Low-cut and mid-presence boost controls give you further onboard sound tailoring options.
- Dynamic capsule with humbucking coil and neodymium magnet
- Cardioid polar pattern
- XLR Analog Output
- USB-C Digital output with 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- 1/8" output zero-latency headphone monitoring
- Robust construction with swivel yoke mount
- Low Cut Filter
- Mid-presence Boost
- Mute button controls both USB and XLR outputs
- Dual layer windscreen
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Solid, die-cast construction with integrated yoke mount
- Includes USB cable
How to Set Up your RDMS6:
Video of RDMS6:
- Rockville RDMS6 Studio Desktop Mic Stand with 11.8" Gooseneck and Round Weighted Base
- 11.8” Gooseneck is Stiff and Sturdy Yet Bendable in Any Direction For Extreme Stability and Durability
- 6.5” Heavy-Duty Round Weighted Base Makes This Stand Super Sturdy
- Professional Stand is Perfect for Studio, Podcasting, and Many Other Applications
- Includes Standard Mic Clip for Regular Mics
- 5/8” Threading Fits Any Standard Mic
- Includes a Metal 3/8" to 5/8" Adapter to Support Any Mic Clip or Shock Mount on the Market
- For Condenser Mics – This is Compatible With Any Shock Mount (Rockville Rockshock is Recommended)
- Compatible With Rockville IPS22 Phone/Tablet Holder (Sold Separately in Our Store)