- (1) Samson Q2U USB+XLR Recording Podcast Dynamic Microphone+Cable+Clip+Desk Stand
- (1) Rockville RockShield 1 Studio Microphone Isolation Shield w/Sound Dampening Foam
Authorized Samson Dealer!
Video of SAQ2U:
One Mic for Stage, Studio or On-The-Go.
Samson's Q2U combines the convenience of digital and analog audio capture into one dynamic microphone. With XLR and USB outputs, the Q2U is the first choice for home/studio and mobile recording, as well as stage performance. The Q2U is simple to setup and outshines microphones that cost more than twice the price. It comes with a mic clip, desktop tripod stand with extension piece, windscreen, XLR cable and USB cable... A package with everything you need to start recording right out of the box.
Overall, the Q2U provides significantly improved audio over a headset or your computer's internal microphone. The Q2U can be connected directly to your computer or mobile device via USB, or plugged directly into a mixer or audio interface with an XLR cable. You can also utilize both connections simultaneously for recording a live event or performance.
If you're looking to start a new podcast, the Q2U is the best choice for creating a production studio on a budget. Whether you're recording a solo broadcast on your laptop or multi-person interviews through a mixing desk, the Q2U delivers high-quality audio effortlessly with minimal setup. It even has a 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output to monitor the audio you're capturing, as well as the audio from your computer.
Taking your podcast or recording on the road? The Q2U can be used with iPhones and iPads via Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or Android devices via a Host OTG cable. In addition, the Q2U's rugged handheld body is perfect for capturing interviews at press conferences, live events or on the street.
For convenient placement in front of your computer, the Q2U comes with a desktop tripod stand and extension piece. For use with this desktop stand or with any standard microphone stand, a mic clip is also included. A windscreen is also provided to minimize wind noise and plosives such as P-Pops. A 2.25m USB cable and 3m XLR cable complete the Q2U Recording and Podcasting Pack, including everything you need to get started on your next project.
Samson Sound Deck Software
Available as a paid download, the Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software brings noise cancellation technology for enhanced VoIP communication and computer recording to your Q2U. Sound Deck uses Digital Noise Reduction algorithms to minimize recurring background noise from loud environments, ensuring only clean, natural sounding vocals are received by your family, friends or business associates.
- SAMSON Q2U Recording Pack w/ Microphone+Cable+Mic Clip+Desk Stand
- USB/XLR handheld dynamic microphone
- Ideal for podcasting, live sound and music recording applications
- USB output for connecting to any Mac or PC device
- XLR output for connecting to any mixer/PA system
- On/Off switch controls both USB and XLR audio output
- 1/8" stereo headphone output with level control for zero-latency monitoring
- Dual-color Power/Clip LED
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- USB bus powered via Mac, PC or iPad
- Solid, die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grille
- Includes mic clip, tripod stand, tripod stand extension, USB cable (2.25m) and XLR cable (3m)
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase
- Element Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Reponse: 50Hz–15kHz
- Sensitivity: -54dBV/Pa
- Max. SPL: 148dB SPL
- Bit Depth: Up to 16-bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz/48kHz
- Digital Output: Mini USB
- Analog Output: XLR
- Headphone Output: 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Microphone Switch: On/Off (USB and XLR audio output)
- Product Dimensions: 7.5" (190mm) x 2.2" (55mm) diameter
- Product Weight: 0.7lb (0.32kg)
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Samson Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Samson product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Samson from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, or even working.
What's In The Box:
- 3 Panel Mic Isolation Shield
- Hardware to Mount unit to your mic stand
- 5/8” Mic Adapter and 3/8” Mic Adapter
- All metal Tripod Desktop mic attachment
Video of RockShield 1:
Rockville’s RockShield 1 compact studio microphone isolation shield is the latest addition to our ever growing line of Pro Audio studio accessories. Featuring 1.5-inch-thick high density acoustic foam, the RockShield1 keeps unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations from affecting your recording. By creating an acoustic boundary around the microphone, vocal audio flow is improved. Your voice is redirected to the microphone, while room reflections are prevented from directly entering the recording area. The end result is you will achieve a crisper and cleaner sound. This shield can be mounted to compatible microphone stands or used in a fixed location, like a counter top or tabletop. Easy installation and studio quality performance will quickly make the RockShield 1 your go-to sound dampening isolation shield.
- Rockville RockShield 1 Studio Microphone IsolationShield with Sound Dampening Foam
- Number of Panels: 3 Pieces
- Dimensions Each Panel: 8.2'' x 4.5'' inches
- Dimensions Assembled Unit: 11'' x 4.3” x 16.3” inches
- Keeps Excessive Room ambience and Off Axis Sound from interfering with your microphone when recording acoustic and vocal tracks
- Isolates Directional Microphones from Off Axis Coloration
- Limits External Bleed from Unintended Sound Sources
- 1.5" Thick High Density Pyramid Acoustic Foam
- Front and a vented metal back plate for the Best Noise Reflection Reduction
- Can be used in fixed location
- Stand Mountable
- Provides Vocal Booth Style Recordings with Minimal Footprint
- Professional Studio-Grade
- Rugged Finish Makes This Easy to Transport
- Tri-Pod Foot Design for Stability on Flat Surfaces
- 3/8” Die-Cast Metal Threads
- Mic Stand with 5/8” Adapter
- The shield frames are made of high strength die cast aluminum
- Net plates are made of high grade steel
- Net Weight (Without Tripod Stand): 1.1 lbs
- Net Weight (With Tripod Stand): 2.0 lbs