- (1) Pair Samson M50 5" Powered Studio/Computer/Podcast Reference Monitors Speakers
- (1) Rockville Rock Shaker 8" Inch Black 400w Powered Home Theater Subwoofer Sub
- (1) Rockville RNRMR10 10' 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable 100% Copper
Authorized Samson Dealer!
The Samson MediaOne M50 Powered Studio Monitors are a full-range speaker solution for all your desktop and multimedia applications. Whether you're listening to music, producing tracks, watching videos or gaming, this stereo monitor pair features an internal amplifier, solid wood construction and high-quality components that bring big, balanced sound to your desktop space.
Each MediaOne M50 monitor features a 5.25" polypropylene woofer that provides tight lows, complemented by a 3/4" silk-dome tweeter housed in a custom waveguide that adds smooth highs with a wide sound stage. The result is a system with a balanced frequency response and stunning full-range audio. Additionally, a Bass Boost switch allows users to enhance the lows.
Based on Samson’s 20 years of
experience designing professional studio monitors for recording studios around
the world, the MediaOne M50s are powered by an internal 80-watt (40 watts per
channel), studio-grade A/B amplifier to produce robust, detailed sound. Also,
solid wood cabinet construction with rear porting ensures maximum efficiency and
low response without mechanical power loss.
Connect a mixer, audio interface, computer or mobile audio device to the system’s rear stereo RCA and 1/8" inputs. A front panel headphone jack mutes the speakers for private listening sessions. In addition, a 1/8"(3.5mm) output allows you to integrate a powered subwoofer with the MediaOne M50s to create a 2.1 system.
- Pair Samson M50 5" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor Reference Speakers w/ Bass Boost
- Multimedia Speaker System
- Sold as stereo pair (one active speaker, one passive speaker)
- Ideal in home studios for music playback, production, gaming and video applications
- 80 Watts RMS (40W per channel)
- 5.25" polypropylene woofers with butyl surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeters
- Crystal clear high-end performance
- Exceptional bass response
- Bass Boost switch
- Stereo RCA and 1/8" inputs
- Stereo 1/8" Sub and headphone outputs
- Sleek all-black vinyl finish
- Speaker cable included
- Amplifier: Class AB
- Power Rating: 2 x 40W RMS
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 83dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.9%
- Input Impedance: 13K Ω
- Product Dimensions: 12.75" x 5.25" 10.25" inches
- Product Weight: 17.4lb
How to Set Up Your Rock Shaker Subwoofer:
Video of ROCK SHAKER 8:
The Rock Shaker 8 is an all in one powered 8” subwoofer perfect for any home theater system or studio application.
This product uses high grade components from the ground up and delivers clean sound with tight and thumpy bass you can really feel.
The enclosure is made of high quality MDF which delivers superb sound. We use a highly efficient class “D” amplifier that is engineered to be perfectly matched with the woofer and enclosure. We tested the rear firing port and determined it delivers the best bass response where you get optimal reflection that will disburse the sound throughout the room.
The woofer is top quality with foam surrounds and features a Y30 grade magnet, and a 4-layer voice coil.
Our subwoofer has RCA inputs and outputs as well as high level speaker inputs and outputs to support any setup.
- Rockville Rock Shaker 8 Black 400 Watt Powered 8" Home Theater Subwoofer
- 400 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS
- Built-in Class D Amplifier
- Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. (MDF wood sounds better and lasts longer than particle board)
- High-grade vinyl enclosure covering with a beautiful finish
- The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch
- The rear firing port is engineered for optimal sound
- Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply
- High-grade woofer with foam surround and paper cone
- Woofer has a Y30 grade magnet, and 1.5” 4-layer voice coil
- Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!
- Enclosure is filled with fire resistant poly cotton
- Detachable foam grill
Inputs / Outputs / Controls:
- RCA line input
- RCA line output
- Speaker High level inputs
- Speaker High level outputs
- Volume control
- Phase switch (0°-180°)
- Crossover Frequency control
- Power switch
- Standard IEC power cable included
- Amplifier: Class D
- Woofer Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight)
- THD: 1%
- INPUT sensitivity: 88dB +/- 2dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- 400 Watts peak output
- 200 Watts RMS output
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 11.8'' x 15'' x 13.8''
- Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 14.6" x 18.3'' x 18.9''
- Unit Weight: 18 LBS
- Shipping Weight: 22 LBS
- Color: Black
Video of RNRMR10:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RNRMR10 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable
- Nickel-Plated Plugs for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 10 Ft