- (1) Pair Samson M50 5" Powered Studio/Computer/Podcast Reference Monitors Speakers
- (2) Rockville RHT8C Computer/Bookshelf Desktop Speaker/Studio Monitor Stands-Wood
Authorized Samson Dealer!
Description of SAM50:
The Samson MediaOne M50 Powered Studio Monitors are a full-range speaker solution for all your desktop and multimedia applications. Whether you're listening to music, producing tracks, watching videos or gaming, this stereo monitor pair features an internal amplifier, solid wood construction and high-quality components that bring big, balanced sound to your desktop space.
Each MediaOne M50 monitor features a 5.25" polypropylene woofer that provides tight lows, complemented by a 3/4" silk-dome tweeter housed in a custom waveguide that adds smooth highs with a wide sound stage. The result is a system with a balanced frequency response and stunning full-range audio. Additionally, a Bass Boost switch allows users to enhance the lows.
Based on Samson’s 20 years of
experience designing professional studio monitors for recording studios around
the world, the MediaOne M50s are powered by an internal 80-watt (40 watts per
channel), studio-grade A/B amplifier to produce robust, detailed sound. Also,
solid wood cabinet construction with rear porting ensures maximum efficiency and
low response without mechanical power loss.
Connect a mixer, audio interface, computer or mobile audio device to the system’s rear stereo RCA and 1/8" inputs. A front panel headphone jack mutes the speakers for private listening sessions. In addition, a 1/8"(3.5mm) output allows you to integrate a powered subwoofer with the MediaOne M50s to create a 2.1 system.
- Pair Samson M50 5" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor Reference Speakers w/ Bass Boost
- Multimedia Speaker System
- Sold as stereo pair (one active speaker, one passive speaker)
- Ideal in home studios for music playback, production, gaming and video applications
- 80 Watts RMS (40W per channel)
- 5.25" polypropylene woofers with butyl surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeters
- Crystal clear high-end performance
- Exceptional bass response
- Bass Boost switch
- Stereo RCA and 1/8" inputs
- Stereo 1/8" Sub and headphone outputs
- Sleek all-black vinyl finish
- Speaker cable included
- Amplifier: Class AB
- Power Rating: 2 x 40W RMS
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 83dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.9%
- Input Impedance: 13K Ω
- Product Dimensions: 12.75" x 5.25" 10.25" inches
- Product Weight: 17.4lb
Video of RHT8C:
- 8 Isolation pads
- 4 Cable clips
- 4 Cable ties
- 16 Screws
The Rockville RHT8C high performance Desktop wood speaker stands are designed with appearance, performance, and quality in mind. These stands are perfect for Computer speakers, Bookshelf speakers, and studio monitors!
Our stands are finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel. These stands are constructed from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance. Unlike our competitors who use particle board we use a higher quality wood in the construction of our stands.
With the included EVA speaker isolation pads you can feel confident that your speakers will be sturdy and perform optimally. The load capacity of these stands are 66 lbs. Most other stands on the market have a maximum load capacity of 20 lbs. which really is not enough for a lot of speakers on the market. These stands are sturdy, built well, look great, and out-perform the competition so buy with confidence!
- 2 Rockville RHT8C Computer/Bookshelf Desktop Speaker/Studio Monitor Stands-Wood
- Finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel.
- Made from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance
- Isolation pads create a no-slip surface as well as improve acoustical performance
- 66 lbs. load capacity allows you to use a heavier speaker without compromising stability.
- Stands Height: 8"
- Base plate size: 11.8" 9"
- Top Platform size 1: 9.25" 7.28"
- Item Load weight capacity: 66 lbs.
- Item weight per pair 9.6 lbs.
- Shipping weight 11.5 lbs.
- Color: Wood
- Shipping dimensions 13.8” x 10” x 11.4”
- Product dimension 11.8” x 9” x 8”
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.