- (2) SAMSON M30 Powered 20w Studio/Computer/Podcast Reference Monitors Speakers
- (2) Rockville RHT8C Computer/Bookshelf Desktop Speaker/Studio Monitor Stands-Wood
- (1) Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- (1) Rockville RDMS6 Studio Desktop Mic Stand w 11.8" Gooseneck+Round Weighted Base
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
How to Set Up a Podcast in Under 60 Seconds :
Authorized Samson Dealer
Description of SAM30:
Samson’s MediaOne M30 Powered Studio Monitors are a compact, full-range speaker solution for all your desktop and multimedia applications. Whether you're listening to music, producing tracks, watching videos or gaming, this stereo monitor pair features an internal amplifier, solid wood construction and high-quality components that produce big sound, while occupying minimal desktop space..
Small Size, Big Sound
Don't let their small size fool you. Both MediaOne M30 monitors feature a 3" polypropylene woofer that provides tight lows, complemented by a 3/4" silk-dome tweeter housed in a custom waveguide that adds smooth highs with a wide sound stage. The result is a compact system with a balanced frequency response and stunning full-range audio. On top of that, a Bass Boost switch allows you to enhance the lows if desired.
Built From Experience
Based on Samson’s 20 years of experience designing professional studio monitors for recording studios around the world, the MediaOne M30s are powered by an internal 20-watt (10 watts per channel), studio-grade A/B amplifier to produce robust, detailed sound. Also, solid wood cabinet construction with rear porting ensures maximum efficiency and low response without mechanical power loss.
Multiple Connections for
Connect your mixer, audio interface, computer or mobile audio device to the system’s rear RCA inputs. A front panel headphone jack mutes the speakers for private listening sessions. In addition, a 1/8” (3.5mm) output allows you to integrate a powered subwoofer with your MediaOne M30s to create a 2.1 system.
- (2) SAMSON M30 Powered 20W Studio/Computer/Podcasting Monitors
- Amplifier: Class AB
- RMS Power Rating: 2 x 10W @ 8-Ohms
- Woofers: 2 x 3" Polypropylene with Butyl Surround
- Tweeters: 2 x 3/4" Silk Dome
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ration: 85dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.1%
- Input Impedance: 18K Ohms
- Input Connectors: Stereo RCA
- Output Connectors: Stereo 1/8" Sub, Stereo 1/8" headphone, 1/8" Left Speaker
- Controls: Power/Volume Knob, Bass Boost Switch
- Indicators: Power LED
- Finish: Black Vinyl
- Product Dimensions: 5" x 5.75" x 7.5"
- Product Weight: 6.5 Lbs
- Gift Box Dimensions: 12.75” x 13.5” x 7.75”
- Gift Box Weight: 8.05 Lbs
Video of RHT8C:
- 8 Isolation pads
- 4 Cable clips
- 4 Cable ties
- 16 Screws
The Rockville RHT8C high performance Desktop wood speaker stands are designed with appearance, performance, and quality in mind. These stands are perfect for Computer speakers, Bookshelf speakers, and studio monitors!
Our stands are finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel. These stands are constructed from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance. Unlike our competitors who use particle board we use a higher quality wood in the construction of our stands.
With the included EVA speaker isolation pads you can feel confident that your speakers will be sturdy and perform optimally. The load capacity of these stands are 66 lbs. Most other stands on the market have a maximum load capacity of 20 lbs. which really is not enough for a lot of speakers on the market. These stands are sturdy, built well, look great, and out-perform the competition so buy with confidence!
- 2 Rockville RHT8C Computer/Bookshelf Desktop Speaker/Studio Monitor Stands-Wood
- Finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel.
- Made from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance
- Isolation pads create a no-slip surface as well as improve acoustical performance
- 66 lbs. load capacity allows you to use a heavier speaker without compromising stability.
- Stands Height: 8"
- Base plate size: 11.8" 9"
- Top Platform size 1: 9.25" 7.28"
- Item Load weight capacity: 66 lbs.
- Item weight per pair 9.6 lbs.
- Shipping weight 11.5 lbs.
- Color: Wood
- Shipping dimensions 13.8” x 10” x 11.4”
- Product dimension 11.8” x 9” x 8”
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RCM03:
Unboxing Video of RCM03:
The Rockville RCM03 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded microphones that cost over $150. This model is similar to our RCM01 however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We also upgraded this model to a high end metal anti-wind cap! We highly recommend this design. This model is an amazing upgrade to our top selling RCM01 model!
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM03 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM03 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device
Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
Anti-wind foam cap
- Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio
Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized
Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural
sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC phantom
power or computer sound card (can connect to the phantom power channel
of your mixer or can connect to your laptop or computer)
- Sensitivity: -27dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa
- Output impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than
- Voltage deduction characteristic:
within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff
frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than
18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at
- Electrical current: Greater than
- Microphone body net weight:320
Grams (0.7 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 44mm (1.73”
- Microphone Length 217mm (8.54”
- Microphone material: steel grille +
Alluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
Features of RDMS6:
- Rockville RDMS6 Studio Desktop Mic Stand with 11.8" Gooseneck and Round Weighted Base
- 11.8” Gooseneck is Stiff and Sturdy Yet Bendable in Any Direction For Extreme Stability and Durability
- 6.5” Heavy-Duty Round Weighted Base Makes This Stand Super Sturdy
- Professional Stand is Perfect for Studio, Podcasting, and Many Other Applications
- Includes Standard Mic Clip for Regular Mics
- 5/8” Threading Fits Any Standard Mic
- Includes a Metal 3/8" to 5/8" Adapter to Support Any Mic Clip or Shock Mount on the Market
- For Condenser Mics – This is Compatible With Any Shock Mount (Rockville Rockshock is Recommended)
- Compatible With Rockville IPS22 Phone/Tablet Holder (Sold Separately in Our Store)
- Pro-m50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz – 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight:290g (with cable)
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Samson Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Samson product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Samson from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.