- (1) SAMSON M30 Powered 20w Studio/Computer/Podcast Reference Monitors Speakers
- (1) Pair Rockville RHSB8 Wall Mount Swivel Home Theater Bookshelf Speaker Brackets
Authorized Samson Dealer
Samson’s MediaOne M30 Powered Studio Monitors are a compact, full-range speaker solution for all your desktop and multimedia applications. Whether you're listening to music, producing tracks, watching videos or gaming, this stereo monitor pair features an internal amplifier, solid wood construction and high-quality components that produce big sound, while occupying minimal desktop space..
Small Size, Big Sound
Don't let their small size fool you. Both MediaOne M30 monitors feature a 3" polypropylene woofer that provides tight lows, complemented by a 3/4" silk-dome tweeter housed in a custom waveguide that adds smooth highs with a wide sound stage. The result is a compact system with a balanced frequency response and stunning full-range audio. On top of that, a Bass Boost switch allows you to enhance the lows if desired.
Built From Experience
Based on Samson’s 20 years of experience designing professional studio monitors for recording studios around the world, the MediaOne M30s are powered by an internal 20-watt (10 watts per channel), studio-grade A/B amplifier to produce robust, detailed sound. Also, solid wood cabinet construction with rear porting ensures maximum efficiency and low response without mechanical power loss.
Multiple Connections for
Connect your mixer, audio interface, computer or mobile audio device to the system’s rear RCA inputs. A front panel headphone jack mutes the speakers for private listening sessions. In addition, a 1/8” (3.5mm) output allows you to integrate a powered subwoofer with your MediaOne M30s to create a 2.1 system.
- (2) SAMSON M30 Powered 20W Studio/Computer/Podcasting Monitors
- Amplifier: Class AB
- RMS Power Rating: 2 x 10W @ 8-Ohms
- Woofers: 2 x 3" Polypropylene with Butyl Surround
- Tweeters: 2 x 3/4" Silk Dome
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ration: 85dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.1%
- Input Impedance: 18K Ohms
- Input Connectors: Stereo RCA
- Output Connectors: Stereo 1/8" Sub, Stereo 1/8" headphone, 1/8" Left Speaker
- Controls: Power/Volume Knob, Bass Boost Switch
- Indicators: Power LED
- Finish: Black Vinyl
- Product Dimensions: 5" x 5.75" x 7.5"
- Product Weight: 6.5 Lbs
- Gift Box Dimensions: 12.75” x 13.5” x 7.75”
- Gift Box Weight: 8.05 Lbs
Video of RHSB8:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The RHSB8 by Rockville is a universal wall mount speaker bracket. This
fits any bookshelf speaker or studio monitor or surround sound speaker
up to 12 inches wide and 13 inches deep. The bracket can adjust left to
right to accommodate large or smaller speakers.
It includes a decorative black plate cover which makes your install look professional by hiding the wires and also hiding the installation screws.
You can swivel the bracket 180 degrees left or right so you can point the speaker in any direction you want. It also has a 10 degree tilt option as well.
The non slip isolation pads eliminate unwanted vibrations and also prevent the speaker from getting scratched.
- Pair of Speaker Mounts (for 2 speakers)
- Mounting Hardware and Installation Instructions
- Pair Rockville RHSB8 Wall Mount Swivel Home Theater Speaker Brackets
- Beautiful design with no visible screws
- Side Clamps are adjustable from 5.5” to 12”
- Swivels 180 Degrees Right to Left
- Tilts up to 10 Degrees
- Designed for Speakers 5.5” to 12” wide and up to 13” deep
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Maximum Weight: 40lbs.
- Universal fit for any bookshelf speakers, studio monitors, surround sound speakers, etc.
- Optional screw holes on the side clamps for added stabilization
- Quick and easy Installation
- Heavy-gauge steel construction with cosmetic cover provides strength and durability
- Non slip isolation pads included
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it .