- (1) Samson Graphite M25 25-Key USB MIDI DJ Keyboard Controller For PC, MAC SAKGRM25
- (1) Pair of Samson M30 Powered 20w Studio/Computer/Podcast Reference Monitors Speakers
- (1) Samson SR350 Over Ear Closed Back Studio Reference Monitoring Stereo Headphones
- (1) Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
Authorized Samson Dealer!
Description of SAKGRM25:
Whether you’re a producer, performer or DJ, Samson’s Graphite M25 USB MIDI Controllers gives you all the music production control you need for home studio and mobile applications in two unique, ultra-portable designs.
The Graphite M25 USB MIDI Controller features a 25-key velocity-sensitive mini keyboard, trigger pads with aftertouch, a full-featured control surface and additional programmable functions for advanced playability and customization. And with iPad/USB bus power and plug-and-play operation, the Graphite M25 makes it easy to express your most dynamic musical ideas, no matter where creativity strikes.
For both models, a Graphite Editor Software can be downloaded for free from Samson’s website. The software can be used to customize MIDI workflow by creating presets on the editor and saving them to a controller for quick recall.
With options for every level of performance and production, Samson’s Graphite M25 USB MIDI Controllers are constructed to withstand the demands of the “mobile musician” and offer a variety of presets and programmable features that allow for dynamic, easy-to-use integration into your music software.
- Samson Graphite M25 25-Key USB MIDI DJ Keyboard Controller For PC, MAC SAKGRM25
- 25-key velocity-sensitive mini keyboard
- Ultra-portable design, perfect for home studios and on-the-go applications
- Four velocity-sensitive trigger pads (two banks each) with aftertouch for drum sounds and samples
- Dedicated Octave and Sustain buttons, Pitch Bend and Modulation strips
- CC mode sets trigger pads to send control change messages
- Program mode sends program change information
- Four customizable Preset options•Mini USB port
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Includes mini USB to USB cable
Description of SAM30:
Samson’s MediaOne M30 Powered Studio Monitors are a compact, full-range speaker solution for all your desktop and multimedia applications. Whether you're listening to music, producing tracks, watching videos or gaming, this stereo monitor pair features an internal amplifier, solid wood construction and high-quality components that produce big sound, while occupying minimal desktop space..
Small Size, Big Sound
Don't let their small size fool you. Both MediaOne M30 monitors feature a 3" polypropylene woofer that provides tight lows, complemented by a 3/4" silk-dome tweeter housed in a custom waveguide that adds smooth highs with a wide sound stage. The result is a compact system with a balanced frequency response and stunning full-range audio. On top of that, a Bass Boost switch allows you to enhance the lows if desired.
Built From Experience
Based on Samson’s 20 years of experience designing professional studio monitors for recording studios around the world, the MediaOne M30s are powered by an internal 20-watt (10 watts per channel), studio-grade A/B amplifier to produce robust, detailed sound. Also, solid wood cabinet construction with rear porting ensures maximum efficiency and low response without mechanical power loss.
Multiple Connections for
Connect your mixer, audio interface, computer or mobile audio device to the system’s rear RCA inputs. A front panel headphone jack mutes the speakers for private listening sessions. In addition, a 1/8” (3.5mm) output allows you to integrate a powered subwoofer with your MediaOne M30s to create a 2.1 system.
- (2) SAMSON M30 Powered 20W Studio/Computer/Podcasting Monitors
- Amplifier: Class AB
- RMS Power Rating: 2 x 10W @ 8-Ohms
- Woofers: 2 x 3" Polypropylene with Butyl Surround
- Tweeters: 2 x 3/4" Silk Dome
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ration: 85dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.1%
- Input Impedance: 18K Ohms
- Input Connectors: Stereo RCA
- Output Connectors: Stereo 1/8" Sub, Stereo 1/8" headphone, 1/8" Left Speaker
- Controls: Power/Volume Knob, Bass Boost Switch
- Indicators: Power LED
- Finish: Black Vinyl
- Product Dimensions: 5" x 5.75" x 7.5"
- Product Weight: 6.5 Lbs
- Gift Box Dimensions: 12.75” x 13.5” x 7.75”
- Gift Box Weight: 8.05 Lbs
Description of SASR850C:
Hear the Difference
Samson's SR350 Stereo Headphones provide quality bass performance and excellent sound isolation in a lightweight, over-ear design. The wide cushioning on its ear pads and adjustable headband provide serious comfort, while a low-profile fit makes the SR350s ideal for everything from home listening to fitness applications.
Ear Bud Upgrade
The SR350s are a solid introduction to the superior audio quality provided by over-ear headphones. They make an excellent gift for the music lovers still using their supplied smartphone ear buds.
Sound with Style
The SR350 are carefully contoured to the shape of the head for a secure, yet attractive fit. It's a look that works with any outfit or occasion you can think of.
Featuring all lightweight components, the SR350s are ideal for a mobile lifestyle. Perfect for a variety of fitness and travel applications, these headphones offer hours of ultra-portable, fatigue-free listening for even your longest listening sessions.
- Samson SR350 Over Ear Closed Back Studio Reference Monitoring Stereo Headphones
- Lightweight design ideal for music recording, practice and listening
- Powerful audio performance
- Over-ear, closed back design with cushioned ear cups
- 35mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- Adjustable padded headband
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency range
- 1/4" adapter included
Video of RCM03:
Unboxing Video of RCM03:
The Rockville RCM03 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded microphones that cost over $150. This model is similar to our RCM01 however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We also upgraded this model to a high end metal anti-wind cap! We highly recommend this design. This model is an amazing upgrade to our top selling RCM01 model!
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM03 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM03 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device
Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
Anti-wind foam cap
- Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio
Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized
Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural
sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC phantom
power or computer sound card (can connect to the phantom power channel
of your mixer or can connect to your laptop or computer)
- Sensitivity: -27dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa
- Output impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than
- Voltage deduction characteristic:
within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff
frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than
18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at
- Electrical current: Greater than
- Microphone body net weight:320
Grams (0.7 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 44mm (1.73”
- Microphone Length 217mm (8.54”
- Microphone material: steel grille +
Alluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount