- (1) Alpine S2-A55V S-Series 5-Channel Class D Amplifier 540W RMS / Hi-Res Certified
- (1) Rockville ONE-BAR All In One SoundBar 2.1 Bluetooth Sound Bar w/Sub Built In
What's In The Box:
- (1x) S2-A55V 5-Channel Amplifier
- (2x) Connection end covers w/4 attachment screws
- Owner’s Manual
- "Birth Sheet" that certifies by measurement the actual power of the amplifier in the box
- (4x) Self-tapping screws
- (1x) Hexagon wrench
- Alpine Registration Card
- Alpine Limited Warranty Sheet
- Tips sheet for power supply wire connections
Entry-level sound just got elevated with the S2-A55V 5-Channel Amplifier. Its sleek redesign houses an Alpine Class D Amplifier Circuit and is now certified for Hi-Res Audio.
The Next-Gen Alpine S-Series S2-A55V 5-Channel Amplifier is Hi-Res Audio Certified and able to reproduce up to 40kHz frequency response. This ultra-wide bandwidth coupled with the elevated S-Series design brings out a new benchmark for entry-level performance and price.
The Next-Gen S-Series Amplifiers now feature a new selectable remote turn-on circuit, a three-position switch that ensures the amplifier turns on and off at the proper times. This design is crucial with newer, in-vehicle technology and allows for proper integration with any factory or aftermarket system.
Easy Control Access
The amplifier was intentionally designed with sound controls located on the side panels, instead of the top panel, making it easier to access gain and crossover controls when installed under vehicle seats or in shallow-depth locations. Removable end caps were added to cover the side controls and connections, providing a clean, sleek finish to the amplifier.
Power a Full System
With its versatile 5-Channel design, the S2-A55V Amplifier is the perfect solution to power your sound system all in a single chassis. This amplifier delivers crisp and clear audio to up to four speakers plus an additional subwoofer to give your system a complete audio upgrade.
- Hi-Res Audio Certified (Up to 40kHz)
- 5-Channel Amplifier
- Alpine's Class D Amplifier Circuit
- Two-sided terminal layout
- Built-in Selectable/ Adjustable Crossovers
- Optional Remote Bass Knob Compatible (required RUX-KNOB.2 or RUX-H01, sold separately)
- Dimensions: 11.9" W x 2.25" H x 8.25" D
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Power Rating: 14.4V, < 0.1% THD +N
- Power Output: 40W x 4 + 200W x 1 @ 4Ω, 60W x 4 + 300W x 1 @ 2Ω
- Bridged Power: 120W RMS x 2 @ 4Ω
- S/N Ratio: >83dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40kHz
- Damping Factor: >100
- CTA-2006-D Certification
Video of How To Set Up A Sound Bar:
Video of ONE-BAR:
The Rockville ONE-BAR is an all-in-one complete sound bar with the subwoofer built into the bar. This means you will not have any extra clutter or wiring to deal with.
The sound is incredible. It plays really loud and can play really low frequencies to give you bass that thumps really nicely.
This sound bar is perfect for jamming out to your favorite music through Bluetooth or connecting to your TV using the HDMI (ARC), Optical, or aux inputs. You can also play back songs stored on a USB thumb drive as well.
The included remote allows you to control the built in digital sound processor to customize the bass, treble, and DSP mode. What I really love about this soundbar is that you never really need the remote because the volume control syncs with your TV when you connect through the HDMI or the optical input. In addition when you use Bluetooth the volume is synced with your phone. The other cool thing is that when you turn your TV on there is an auto-sensing turn on that will automatically turn the soundbar on when it senses the TV turning on.
What's In The Box:
- Soundbar with built in internal Subwoofer
- Remote control
- (2) AAA batteries
- Wall-mount Hardware Kit
- Owners manual
- 3.5MM to RCA cable
- Rockville ONE-BAR 36" 400 Watt Soundbar with integrated built in Subwoofer
- The built in subwoofer saves space but still gives you the great low end bass frequency you need for thumping music and enhancing your movie experience
- 300 Watts peak power / 80 Watts RMS power (continuous)
- Built in Bluetooth wireless audio streaming with long range and distortion free playback
- Bluetooth can pair with any Alexa device wirelessly
- USB input plays back music stored on a thumb drive (up to 32 Gb)
- Volume, Bass, Treble controls
- DSP modes: Music, Movie, 3D, News
- Includes a wall bracket and mounting hardware
- Recessed input panel makes it easy to plug in your device(s)
- No distortion even at max volume
- HDMI (ARC) Input
- Optical Input
- RCA Input
- USB digital input
- 2.1 Channel stereo sound to deliver a cinematic experience
- LED display shows volume and track
- Powered by a digital amplifier with DSP for audiophile sound quality
- PCM decoder
- Remote control included
- When you use HDMI or optical the volume will sync with your TV volume and the unit will automatically turn on when you turn on your TV
- When you use Bluetooth the volume syncs with your phone volume
- A remote is included but the idea is that you will rarely even have to use the remote
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20KHz
- S/N ratio: = 72dB
- Built in integrated subwoofer and recessed input panel allows you to enjoy a clutter free setup and easy installation
- DSP modes
- 110//20 Volt auto switching power supply for use worldwide
- Unit Weight: 5.95 lbs
- Sound Bar Dimensions: 2.6" x 4.6" x 35"