Video of RXH-F5:
Over the years, the
technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and
bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing
the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding
amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek
design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality
and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXH-F5 is a 5 channel high power amplifier with 3,200 Watts peak output, 1600 Watts RMS output (4 x 150 + 1 x 1000 @ 2 Ohms). The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 50 x 4 + 1 x 350 @ 4 Ohms and 75 x 4 + 1 x 500 @ 2 ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
This is a 5 channel amplifier that is essentially 2 amplifiers built into one. There is a 4 channel class A/B amplifier and a mono class "D" amplifier all built into the same heatsink. The recommended configurations are to use the 4 full range channels to power all your interior speakers and then to use the mono channel for 1, 2, or more subwoofers.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXH-F5 features Dual 60 Amp Maxi Fuses. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXH-F5 you are getting your money’s worth and then some. I have only seen 2 other 5 channel amplifiers with a similar fuse rating and power to this one. They both cost over $400! Our amplifier can compete with those ones in power and sound quality!
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available. That means you can install this amplifier to your factory or aftermarket receiver. Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXH-F5 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
One last point I want to make about this amplifier is efficiency. The circuitry of the 4 channel part of the amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier. The class "D" channel for the subs is even more efficient than the class A/B channels which is typical. Class "D" is known for its' efficiency. All in all you get the best of both worlds with this amp! You get a rock solid powerful bass amplifier along with an efficient, powerful, and smooth sounding 4 channel class A/B amplifier all packed into a compact and beautifully designed heatsink!
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXH-F5 3200 Watt Peak/1600w RMS 5 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 4 Ohms: 550 Watts (4 x 50 Watts + 1 x 350) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 2 Ohms: 800 Watts (4 x 75 Watts + 1 x 500) at 2 ohms and 1% THD+N
- RMS Power Ratings
- 4 Ohms: 1100 Watts (4 x 100 watts + 1 x 700 Watts)
- 2 Ohms: 1600 Watts (4 x 150 watts + 1 x 1,000 Watts)
- Channels 1 through 4 are class A/B and channel 5 is mono class "D"
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 500Hz - 3KHz
- CH5 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 1KHz
- High Level Input Auto Start Smart Turn-On
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable Bass Equalization Control
- 2 Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4 Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable
- Channel 5 - 2 Ohm Mono Capable
- 2 CH / 4 CH / 5 CH Input Mode Selector
- Fully Adjustable Subsonic Filter: 15 - 50Hz
- Crossover Bandpass Control
- Subwoofer Phase Control
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Quality Capacitors
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio: > 100dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- Dual 60 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5" x 1.8" x 16.1"