Description of RXD-T2:
The RXD-T2 is part of the Rockville proton series. The RXD-T2 is a 2 channel Amplifier with 2400 watts peak output and 2x600 watts Dyno Certified RMS Power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
Warning: This amplifier produces insane power! We do not want you to blow your speakers. Do not under-estimate this amplifiers' capability! After purchasing this amplifier; install with the gain level down all the way and then crank it up very slowly to protect your speakers or subwoofers from blowing.
The RXD-T2 is rated at 1200w RMS Dyno Certified! This amp performs at 600 x 2 @ 2 ohms RMS and when you bridge it you get 1200 x 1 @ 4 ohms! This is a full range class "D" amplifier. It is super super efficient.
We will offer a 90 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy with the output power or sound quality, we will call tag the amp back and refund all of your money!
of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to
multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This
formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-T2 has (3) 35 Amp fuses.
This amplifier will also go louder than most amps with this same fuse
rating due to how efficiently it runs.
There is really no amplifier on the market that sounds this good and has this much output power at this price point.
- Rockville RXD-T2 2400 Watt Peak 2 Channel Micro Class D Water Resistant Car Amplifier (2 x 600 Watts RMS Dyno-Certified )
- Full-Range Class D Amplifier Architecture
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1200 Watts (1 x 1200 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2400 Watts: (2 x 1200 Watts) @ 2 Ohms and (1 x 2400 Watts) @ 4 Ohms bridged
- Fully marine grade amplifier
- Protected from moisture, saltwater, UV, bumps, vibrations, heat, cold, and more
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20KHz
- S / N Ratio: 100dB
- S/N Ratio: >97dB
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 3 x 35 Amp Fuses
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7" x 1.98" x 12.25"