- (1) Rockville RXD-M4 1500 Watt CEA Compliant Rating Mono Class D Car Amplifier
- (1) Rockville RTR122 12 Foot 2 Channel Twisted Pair RCA Cable
Video of RXD-M4:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Over the years, the
technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and
bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing
the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding
amplifiers on the market and of course at a reasonable price. From its
clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed
at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXD-M4 is a mono amplifier with 6,000 watts peak output and 1500 watts CEA-2006 rated power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the CEA rated RMS rating can be used to compare with brands who rate their items using the CEA standard such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-M4 features a 200 Amp External In-Line ANL Fuse Block. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXD-M4 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply and studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The RXD-M4 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The RXD mono amplifiers took years of engineering. A lot of new technology went into these amps. We call this technology optical coupler Class-D. This new technology gives the amplifier punchier bass compared with a typical class “D” amp. A major difference in our OC technology is the preamp input stage and output stage are separated in circuitry. It is less susceptible to noise, which typically is picked up from the preamp input. The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balance inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
The Phenom amps by Rockville use only the top parts. We use Siemens correction capacitors which are well-known for producing crystal clear sound quality. We use TL072 OP (power supply) which is composed of mosfets. Typical class “D” amps use JRC4558, which is composed of transistors only. Mosfet power supplies have a higher speed, lower loss rate, lower noise, and ultimately supply more efficient and clean power along with lower THD (distortion). We redesigned the layout of the PCB boards to allow the amp to run smooth and cool. Each and everything amplifier we manufacture is tested twice. Once at the semi-finished PCB stage of production and then another test is done at the final assembly. We also run age tests on them. After this is all done, we hire a 3rd party independent company unaffiliated with our factory or with us to go to the factory and do random inspections of the power and over 20 other tests. We guarantee these amps will satisfy you. We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. This means if for any reason you want to return the amplifier back and get a full refund we will send you a label and take the amp back and give you all your money back. (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Rockville RXD-M4 6000 Watt/3000w Mono Class D 1 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1
% distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 1 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 750 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N)
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc)
- 1 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1
- 4 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song
- 1 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 1 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel
- Strappable - This amp can be bridged together with another amplifier to deliver twice the power
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Now exclusively with “Professional Peak Limiter Circuitry” which guarantees distortion free musical playback at all levels.
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio: > 100dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 500Hz
- Damping Factor: > 220 @ 100Hz
- 200 Amp External In-Line ANL Fuse Block
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5? x 1.8? x 17.7?
Description of RTR122:
RCA cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper signal, you can have a distorted signal which would make your system not perform to it's optimal capabilities. Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
These Rockville RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and more.
- Rockville RTR122 12 Foot 2-Channel RCA Cable
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper
- Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cables
- Split Pin Technology Ensures a Secure Connection
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Color Coded Channel Identification
- Length: 12-Foot
- Also Available in: 3-Foot, 6-Foot, 17-Foot, 20-Foot and 25-Foot
- Same Cables as Included in the Rockville Flash WK Kits
- Rockville lifetime warranty