- (1) Rockville RXD-F30 Micro Car/ATV Amplifier 2400w Peak 4 Channel 4x150W Dyno-Certified RMS
- (1) Engauge by Memphis KIT4 4 Gauge Amplifier Amp Installation Wire Kit 17 ft. RCAs
- (1) Rockville RTR172 2 Channel - Dual 17 Foot High Grade Twisted Pair RCA Cable 100% Copper
Video of RXD-F30:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Proton amps offer. In addition these compact amplifiers have conformal coated circuit boards and are water resistant allowing you to use them in ATV and marine applications.
The RXD-F30 is a 4 channel with 2400 Watts peak output, 400 Watts Dyno Certified RMS power. You can also bridge the amplifier and get 2 x 600 Watts RMS @ 4Ohms. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-F30 features Dual 30 Amp Fuses. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXD-F30 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry.
Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 ch/ 4 ch input mode switch, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXD-F30 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
One last point I want to make about this amplifier is efficiency. The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXD-F30 Micro Car/ATV Amplifier 2400w Peak 4 Channel 4x150W Dyno-Certified RMS
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
.....400 Watts (4 x 100 Watts) @ 4 Ohms and 1% THD+N
.....600 Watts (4 x 150 Watts) @2 Ohms < 1% THD
.....600 Watts (2 x 300 Watts) Bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
.....2400 Watts (2 x 1200 @ 2 Ohms or 1 x 2400 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Conformal coated circuit board
- Water resistant
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable High Pass Crossover: 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH1 & CH2 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz<
- CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Selectable +6dB/+12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- 2 CH / 4 CH Input Mode Switch
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1w / 1m
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- Dual 30 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7" x 1.98" x 12.28"
Features of MEMPHIS KIT4:
- (1) 17ft 4GA blue power wire, 7×7×16/0.15mm, OD:9.5mm, CCA
- (1) 3ft 4GA black ground wire, 7×7×16/0.15mm, OD:9.5mm, CCA
- (1) 17ft 2ch side by side interconnect
- (1) 17ft blue remote turn on wire, 32/0.15mm, OD:2.1mm
- (1) AFS fuse holder, zinc parts, nickle plated
- (1) AFS fuse, 60A, nickel
- (10) Cable tie
- (2) 4GA 5/16" nickel ring terminal
- (2) Blue boots
- (2) 4GA 1/4" nickel ring terminal
- (2) Black boots
- (2) 4GA #10 nickel spade terminal
- (2) 4GA boots, one black, one blue
- (1) 12-10 nickel speaker terminal
- (2) Red boots for speaker terminal
- (2) 4GA grommets
- (1) 4" black wire ties
- (1) Poly bag for accessories
- (1) Poly bag with header card
Description of RTR172 :
RCA cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper cable and good signal, you can have a distortion, which would hold your system back from performing at its optimal capabilities. Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
These Rockville RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and more. The best way to ensure that you’ll have a good setup is to invest in good cables.
- Rockville RTR172 2 Channel - Dual 17 Foot High Grade Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- Oxygen Free Copper
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper
- Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cables
- Split Pin Technology Ensures a Secure Connection
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Color Coded Channel Identification
- Length: 17-Foot
- Rockville 1 year warranty
- Also Available in: 3-Foot, 6-Foot, 12-Foot, 20-Foot and 25-Foot
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.