- (1) Technical Pro RX55URIBT 1500W Pro Audio Receiver w/ Blueooth +USB/SD+ 7-Band EQ
- (1) Pair of Rockville RockSlim White Home Theater 5.25" 240w Easy Wall Mount Slim Speakers
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Video of Youtube Karaoke:
Authorized Technical Pro Dealers!
Features of RX55URIBT:
- Peak Power Output: 1500 Watts
- FM manual tuner
- Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card, 1/8'' (MP3)
- Outputs: Banana binding post (2 speakers), push Button (surround speakers), RCA (Line Out), 2 Mono RCA (Subwoofer Out)
- USB & SD Card maximum size: 32GB
- Plays .mp3, .wav, .wma files from USB drives and SD Cards
- Track title, track number & elapsed time will display for USB / SD Card inputs
- MP3 input allows for direct connection with an iPod
- Records .wav files onto USB Flash Drive or SD Card from Tuner & RCA inputs
- 128 kbps / 44.1 KHz sampling rate on .wav file recordings
- Bluetooth compatibility allows for wireless connection to any A2DP stereo Bluetooth device
- Features Bluetooth v2.0 with EDR
- Bluetooth (2.4 GHz) technology
- Bluetooth Range: 30 Feet
- Digital fluorescent output display meter
- Bass, treble and balance controls
- Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs
- Dual 1/4'' microphone inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls
- Built-in Dual 7 Band Equalizers
- Equalizations Points: 62Hz, 160Hz, 400Hz, 1kHz, 3kHz, 8kHz, 16kHz
- Adjustment Range: ±12dB
- Remote Control
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- LENGTH 17"
- HEIGHT 5.1"
- DEPTH 10"
How to set up your RockSlim:
Video of Rockslim White:
- Pair of Rockville RockSlim White 5.25" 240 Watt Home Theater Slim Speakers with Easy Wall Mount Brackets
- RMS Power Handling: 40 Watts Per Speaker / 80 Watts Per Pair
- Peak Power Handling: 120 Watts Per Speaker / 240 Watts Per Pair
- 5.25” Woofer with Paper Cone has Natural Sound Reproduction with Clear Mids and Bass
- 0.5” Mylar dome tweeter delivers pristine highs
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency Response (±3db): 100Hz - 20kHz
- Cabinet Material: ABS
- Color: White
- Shielded grill offers additional protection from dust and damage
- Easily hangs on your wall – Just as easy as hanging a picture!
- Hanging bracket is molded into the speaker
- Recessed spring loaded speaker wire terminals make it easy to hide wires
- Molded speaker wire groove makes it easy to run speaker wires behind the speaker
- Beautiful sleek design is perfect for a living room, bedroom, kitchen, restaurant, and more
- Product Dimensions: 10.8" x 7.3" x 1.38" inches
- Product Weight: 2 Lbs. (Per Speaker)
- Speaker Wire Length: 11.8 Feet
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color