- (1) Technical Pro RX55URIBT 1500W Pro Audio Receiver w/ Blueooth +USB/SD+ 7-Band EQ
- (1) Pair Rockville HC85 Black 8" 700 Watt In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers 8-Ohm
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Video of Youtube Karaoke:
Authorized Technical Pro Dealers!
Features of RX55URIBT:
- Peak Power Output: 1500 Watts
- FM manual tuner
- Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card, 1/8'' (MP3)
- Outputs: Banana binding post (2 speakers), push Button (surround speakers), RCA (Line Out), 2 Mono RCA (Subwoofer Out)
- USB & SD Card maximum size: 32GB
- Plays .mp3, .wav, .wma files from USB drives and SD Cards
- Track title, track number & elapsed time will display for USB / SD Card inputs
- MP3 input allows for direct connection with an iPod
- Records .wav files onto USB Flash Drive or SD Card from Tuner & RCA inputs
- 128 kbps / 44.1 KHz sampling rate on .wav file recordings
- Bluetooth compatibility allows for wireless connection to any A2DP stereo Bluetooth device
- Features Bluetooth v2.0 with EDR
- Bluetooth (2.4 GHz) technology
- Bluetooth Range: 30 Feet
- Digital fluorescent output display meter
- Bass, treble and balance controls
- Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs
- Dual 1/4'' microphone inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls
- Built-in Dual 7 Band Equalizers
- Equalizations Points: 62Hz, 160Hz, 400Hz, 1kHz, 3kHz, 8kHz, 16kHz
- Adjustment Range: ±12dB
- Remote Control
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- LENGTH 17"
- HEIGHT 5.1"
- DEPTH 10"
How to Install Your HC85:
Video of HC85:
Enjoy superb sound quality without bulky cabinet speakers crowding the room. These ceiling speakers are precision tuned for excellent audio response at high and low volumes. These speakers are perfect for both large and small rooms. For larger rooms you can install 8 or more of them while in smaller rooms 2 or 4 will fill the room. These are perfect for complete home systems where you want to install speakers in multiple rooms.
These in-ceiling speakers feature an 8” polypropylene cone for clear, rich mids and deep bass. Rubber surrounds eliminate unwanted distortion so all your music sounds loud and clear. Our Mylar dome tweeter provides clean, crisp highs. Each pair puts out 240 watts RMS and 700 watts of peak power! This is more than enough power to fill large rooms. The included sheer grill enables flush installation and can be painted to match any décor. Our spring loaded push terminals are gold plated and supply a perfect signal from your amp or receiver.
These speakers will outperform other speakers on the market that sell for $150 and up. We also are offering a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with these we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and take them back and refund all of your money.
- Pair Rockville HC85 Black 8" 700 Watt In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers 8-Ohm
- Peak Power Handling: 350 Watts (per speaker) / 700 Watts (per pair)
- RMS Power Handling: 120 Watts (per speaker) / 240 Watts (per pair)
- Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- 8” Woofer
- 1” Aluminum Voice Coil
- ½” Mylar Dome Tweeter
- 20 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- High Quality Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Aim-able Swivel Tweeter
- Paintable Flush Mount Grills
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1w / 1m
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 3.03”
- Cut-out Diameter: 9.3”
- Color: White (paintable)
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color