- (1) Technical Pro RX55URIBT 1500W Pro Audio Receiver w/ Blueooth +USB/SD+ 7-Band EQ
- (2) Pairs of Rockville HC85 8" Inch 700 Watt In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers 8 Ohm
Authorized Technical Pro Dealers!
Features of RX55URIBT:
- Peak Power Output: 1500 Watts
- FM manual tuner
- Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card, 1/8'' (MP3)
- Outputs: Banana binding post (2 speakers), push Button (surround speakers), RCA (Line Out), 2 Mono RCA (Subwoofer Out)
- USB & SD Card maximum size: 32GB
- Plays .mp3, .wav, .wma files from USB drives and SD Cards
- Track title, track number & elapsed time will display for USB / SD Card inputs
- MP3 input allows for direct connection with an iPod
- Records .wav files onto USB Flash Drive or SD Card from Tuner & RCA inputs
- 128 kbps / 44.1 KHz sampling rate on .wav file recordings
- Bluetooth compatibility allows for wireless connection to any A2DP stereo Bluetooth device
- Features Bluetooth v2.0 with EDR
- Bluetooth (2.4 GHz) technology
- Bluetooth Range: 30 Feet
- Digital fluorescent output display meter
- Bass, treble and balance controls
- Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs
- Dual 1/4'' microphone inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls
- Built-in Dual 7 Band Equalizers
- Equalizations Points: 62Hz, 160Hz, 400Hz, 1kHz, 3kHz, 8kHz, 16kHz
- Adjustment Range: ±12dB
- Remote Control
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- LENGTH 17"
- HEIGHT 5.1"
- DEPTH 10"
How to Install Your HC85:
Video of HC85:
Enjoy superb sound quality without bulky cabinet speakers crowding the room. These ceiling speakers are precision tuned for excellent audio response at high and low volumes. These speakers are perfect for both large and small rooms. For larger rooms you can install 8 or more of them while in smaller rooms 2 or 4 will fill the room. These are perfect for complete home systems where you want to install speakers in multiple rooms.
These in-ceiling speakers feature an 8” polypropylene cone for clear, rich mids and deep bass. Rubber surrounds eliminate unwanted distortion so all your music sounds loud and clear. Our Mylar dome tweeter provides clean, crisp highs. Each pair puts out 240 watts RMS and 700 watts of peak power! This is more than enough power to fill large rooms. The included sheer grill enables flush installation and can be painted to match any décor. Our spring loaded push terminals are gold plated and supply a perfect signal from your amp or receiver.
These speakers will outperform other speakers on the market that sell for $150 and up. We also are offering a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with these we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and take them back and refund all of your money.
- Pair of Rockville HC85 8” White 700 Watt 2-Way In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers
- Peak Power Handling: 350 Watts (per speaker) / 700 Watts (per pair)
- RMS Power Handling: 120 Watts (per speaker) / 240 Watts (per pair)
- Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- 8” Woofer
- 1” Aluminum Voice Coil
- ½” Mylar Dome Tweeter
- 20 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- High Quality Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Aim-able Swivel Tweeter
- Paintable Flush Mount Grills
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1w / 1m
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 3.03”
- Cut-out Diameter: 9.3”
- Color: White (paintable)
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.