- (1) Technical Pro RX45BT Home Theater Receiver 1000w Amplifier Bluetooth USB+Remote
- (1) Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output!
- (1) Rockville RMDPR10B 10' Dual 1/4" TS to Dual RCA Cable 100% Copper
Authorized Technical Pro Dealer!
Features of RX45BT:
- 150 watts RMS Both Channels Driven @ 1.0% THD @ 8 ohms
- 1000 watts peak power
- FM manual tuner
- Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card, MP3 (AUX)
- Outputs: Banana binding post (2 speakers), push Button (surround speakers),
- RCA (Line Out), 2 Mono RCA (Subwoofer Out)
- USB & SD Card maximum size: 32GB
- Plays .mp3, .wav, .wma files from USB drives and SD Cards
- Records .wav files onto USB Flash Drive or SD Card from Tuner & RCA inputs
- 128 kbps / 32 KHz sampling rate on .wav file recordings
- Digital fluorescent output display meter
- Bass, treble and balance controls
- Dual mic inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls
- Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Headphone output (1/8'')
- Includes Remote Control
- Carton Size: 19.5" L x 13.1" W x 16.5"H
- Pcs/Carton: 2
- Unit Weight(lbs): 9.26
- Unit Cbm: 0.0345
- Product Size: 16.9 L x 11.3 W x 5.8 H
- Voltage: 110/220v
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Technical Pro Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Technical Pro product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
- Please note: If you purchase Technical Pro from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturer warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
How to set up your REQ231:
Video of REQ231:
Unboxing Video for REQ231:
The Rockville REQ231 is an extremely high quality professional rack mountable equalizer. This is a 2 channel equalizer with 31 bands per channel. The main focus on this was sound quality and making it rugged and tough. We wanted to build a professional product that will instantly make a good speaker sound better, and after months of testing we know we did it!
This graphic EQ also has a low cut crossover filter switch, with status LED, that helps remove rumble from mics. Another great feature is the bypass switch, with LED indicator, which is very convenient when doing sound checks.
We added a sub output with frequency controls which is something that we see a need for. Many brands for some odd reason do not give you a sub output and sub controls. We made sure to include this important function.
If you want the best sounding EQ on the market at a great price, then we highly recommend you try out our REQ231. If you are unsatisfied with the quality we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping!
- Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output
- Dual channel (31 bands per channel)
- Variable stage low and high cut filters
- 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers)
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz effective equalization range
- Constant Q filters
- Selectable 6dB or 12dB cut or boost range
- Output level LEDs (-10 to +17 dB)
- Bypass switch with status LED
- Balanced XLR input/output
- Subwoofer out
- Channels: 2 (stereo)
- Connectors: XLR balanced inputs and outputs
- Bands: 31 per channel
- Frequency Centers: 20 Hz, 25 Hz, 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 50 Hz, 63 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 125 Hz, 160 Hz, 200 Hz, 250 Hz, 315 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 1.25 kHz, 1.5 kHz, 2 kHz, 2.5 kHz, 3.15 kHz, 4 kHz, 5 kHz, 6.3 kHz, 8 kHz, 10 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 16 kHz, 20 kHz
- Control Range: Selectable +/-12dB 0r +/-6dB
- Input Impedance: 50k ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms
- Maximum Output Level: +21dB
- Level Control: +/- 10 dB
- Signal to Noise: >93 dB
- Distortion: 0.005%
- Roll-off filters: 18dB/octave, Butterworth
- Power Consumption: 15 watts
- Weight Unpacked: 7.00 lbs.
- Weight Packed: 9 lbs.
- Width Packed: 5.87"
- Height Packed: 20. 5"
- Depth Packed: 9.62"
- Voltage: 110 Volt (For this to work in a country that has 220V power you will need a step down transformer)
Video of RMDPR10B:
Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts
the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100%
copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100%
copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad
Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper
cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12
gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure
copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and
longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that
do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they
are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper.
Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing
of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free
Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and
will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RMDPR10B 10' Dual 1/4" TS to Dual RCA Cable 100% Copper
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 10 Ft
- Color: Black