Utilizing a slim but heavy-duty subwoofer, durable enclosure and mono block amplifier designed and engineered to work as a complete system resulting in intense bass response. Featuring a quick-connect Molex high level input with Smart Turn-On Circuitry, the unit easily integrates in to any OEM system with minimal of wiring. Power, signal and remote turn-on are achieved via molded angled terminals for easy access allowing for simple set-up or removal.
The Rockville unit comes standard with a remote bass control, adjustable low-pass crossover, variable +12dB bass boost, and 150mv to 5 Volt gain control. It also features high- and low-level inputs for integration with nearly any factory or aftermarket head unit.
Slim-profile, these loaded enclosures are perfect for car trunks and for behind or under pickup-truck seats that hug the back of the cab. Available in three subwoofer sizes these units will fit in any tight area. The units are the smallest sub boxes designed by Rockville, but don’t let their small size fool you, they are ready to explode with high power - super intense bass and extraordinary SPL levels. Rockville has produced a true high-performance completely integrate active/amplified woofer system – in a compact footprint.
By taking all the ground-breaking technology from the Rockville shallow-mount T3 subwoofers producing real, head-pounding bass, combined with a tough Rockville carpeted MDF box enclosure and Rockville class leading mono block amplifier these diminutive enclosure are perfect for placement anywhere in any vehicle. So save space in your trunk or hatch with the Rockville all-in-one drop-in bass solution and still have plenty of hauling space.
- Rockville RWS10CA Slim 1000 Watt 10“ Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure
- 1000 Watts Peak power output
- 300 Watts RMS CEA rated
- 10“ Super Slim Subwoofer
- Ultra Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement
- 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap
- Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket
- High Density Laminated Foam Surround
- High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure
- Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure
- 2” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- 8mm Washer & Yoke Plates
- 13.6mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max
- 60oz. Magnet Motor Structure
- Super Slim Sealed MDF Enclosure Design
- Aviation Grade Black Tweet Carpet with Embroidered Logo
- Black Texture Synthetic Leather Front Panel
- Impedance: 4-ohms
- Frequency response: 43Hz-500Hz
- SPL @ 1w/1m: 93dB
- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 18.75" x 6.45" x 12.55"
- Built-in 300 Watts RMS CEA Rated / 1000 Watt Mono Block Amplifier
- 150mV – 5V Variable Input Level
- 24dB Low Pass Crossover Frequency 50Hz-250Hz
- Low Level RCA Inputs
- High Level Speaker Level Input with Auto Start Music Sense
- RJ11 Jack for Dash Mounted Bass Remote
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville monitors are backed with a full one year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.