Video of RWB80B:
Advantages of the RWB80B:
- No exaggerated power ratings: These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings. No bootleg or exaggerated power ratings like other brands. These speakers are 200 watts RMS and 300 watts peak. (200 watts RMS is equal to about 500 watts rated by other brands)
- New and improved mounting bracket reinforced with steel - The mounting brackets are waterproof and durable plastic. They are reinforced with nylon and steel to make them extra strong. The nylon allows easy adjusting while the strength of steel can withstand the toughest conditions.
- Marine grade components and materials: these speakers are truly marine grade. They will not get damaged by water, salt water, or moisture. In addition the terminals (which are normally the first part of a marine speakers that gets damaged by water are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. There is also an additional waterproof coating cut completely protect the speakers.
- These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use
- The mounting screws are 1/4" longer than other versions we carry to accommodate thicker mounting bars. In addition to wakeboard tower's on boats, we tested these to be perfect for installing in Jeep Cherokee vehicles and even ATV's.
- Rockville RWB80B Pair of 8" Black WakeBoard Tower Speakers Totaling 600 Watts (300 Watts per speaker)
- 8" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Water / Rust Resistant
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- Y30 High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25” Kapton Voice Coil
- Large mounting screw accommodates roll bars found on many off road vehicles such as Jeep Wranglers, and ATV's equiped with a roll bar/cage.
- These Wakeboards Fit bars ranging from 1.26 inches to 2.05 inches and can even fit larger Bars with our optional longer screws
- Color: Black
- Includes long screws that accommodate Jeep Wrangler and any roll bar
- Includes Stainless mounting hardware that wont rust or corrode
- Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 200 Watts
- Frequency Response: 60–20,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 98dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 10.5"
- (2) Wakeboard Speakers
- Mounting Brackets
- Integrated Grill
- Installation Hardware