- (1) Pair Rockville RWB70B Black 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- (1) Rockville RXM-T2 Micro 2400w 2 Ch Marine/Boat Class D Amplifier 2x600W CEA Rated
- (1) Rockville RockerBT Rocker Switch Bluetooth Controller+Aux For RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- (1) Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine Amplifier/Amp Install Wire Kit
Videos of RWB:
- (2) Wakeboard Speakers
- (2) 360° Swivel Mounting Brackets
- Integrated Grill
- Installation Hardware
- No exaggerated power ratings: These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings. No bootleg or exaggerated power ratings like other brands. These speakers are 150 watts RMS and 250 watts peak each. (150 watts RMS is equal to about 400 watts rated by other brands)
- Marine grade components and materials: these speakers are truly marine grade. They will not get damaged by water, salt water, or moisture. In addition the terminals (which are normally the first part of a marine speakers that gets damaged by water are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. There is also an additional waterproof coating cut completely protect the speakers.
- These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use
- The mounting screws are longer than other versions we carry to accommodate thicker mounting bars. In addition to wakeboard tower's on boats, we tested these to be perfect for installing in Jeep Cherokee vehicles and even ATV's.
- We’ve added a new and improved nylon mounting bracket. Nylon is strong, light weight, and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360° rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the ability to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your boat for different applications.
- Pair Rockville RWB70B Black 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- Color: Black
- 6.5" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Water / Rust Resistant
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- Y30 High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25” Kapton Voice Coil
- These Wakeboards Fit bars ranging from 1.26" 2.87"
- Includes 65mm and 80mm screws that accommodate Jeep Wrangler and any roll bar
- Includes Stainless mounting hardware that wont rust or corrode
- Power Rating:
- Peak Power Handling: 500 Watts (250 Watts per Speaker)
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts (150 Watts per Speaker)
- Frequency Response: 70 – 20,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 96dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 9"
Videos of RXM-T2:
The RXM-T2 is part of the Rockville proton series. This is one of the most durable marine amps in the world. It is completely water resistant! It is protected from rain, moisture, splashing, heat, cold, saltwater, vibrations, the sun, and anything else you will throw at it! The small footprint makes this durable so you can mount the amplifier even in the tightest locations. The other thing that makes this amp so durable is that it is a class "D" power supply. So even if you run it at a really low impedance the amplifier can handle it!
Warning: This amplifier produces insane power! We do not want you to blow your speakers. Do not under-estimate this amplifiers' capability! If you are using this amplifier for 2 or 4 full range speakers, then please install with the gain level down all the way and then crank it up very slowly to protect your speakers from blowing. The reason we created this amplifier with so much power capability is for 2 reasons. One reason is to make it capable for powering lots of speakers per channel. Secondly was to give you enough headroom on the amplifier so you do not have to crank the gain all the way up all the time. This headroom ultimately will increase the sound quality like crazy!
The RXM-T2 is rated at 1200w RMS; CEA Rated! This amp performs at 600 x 2 @ 2 ohms and when you bridge it you get 1200 x 1 @ 4 ohms! This is a full range class "D" amplifier. It is super-efficient.
We will offer a 90 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy with the output power or sound quality, we will call tag the amp back and give you all your money back!
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXM-T2 has (3) 35 Amp fuses. This amplifier will also go louder than most amps with this same fuse rating due to how efficiently it runs.
I wanted to take a second and talk about the waterproofing process we use on this amplifier. We use a chemical compound which includes Acrylate Acid, Silicone, Polyurethane, and a few other substances. When these chemicals solidify, it becomes a protective on the PCB. This is what we call a conformal coating. This makes the amplifier water resistant. It also prevents oxidization and protects the amplifier from moisture. There are 3 ways manufacturers can conformally coat a PCB board. Soak, paint, or spray. Once we finish building the PCB board we paint it with our conformal coating.
There is really no amplifier on the market that sounds this good and has this much output power at this price point.
- Rockville RXM-T2 Micro Class D Marine Amplifier
- Full-Range Class D Amplifier Architecture
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1600 Watts (1 x 1200 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- Peak Power Ratings: 2400 Watts: (2 x 1200 Watts) @ 2 Ohms and (1 x 2400 Watts) @ 4 Ohms bridged
- Fully marine grade amplifier with conformal-coated PCB board
- Protected from moisture, saltwater, UV, bumps, vibrations, heat, cold, and more
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20KHz
- S / N Ratio: 100dB
- S/N Ratio: >97dB
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 3 x 35 Amp Fuses
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7" x 1.98" x 12.25"
Video of ROCKERBT:
Description of RockerBT:
The Rockville RockerBT is the best quality Rocker switch Bluetooth controller on the market. Our engineers made sure this unit supports a full frequency range without passing through any distortion or unwanted Bluetooth noises. The advantage of a rocker switch controller is that it takes up no space.
Our model has a remote wire output that goes to your amplifier which will automatically turn your amplifier on and off when the Bluetooth controller is on or off.
We also added an aux input and an aux output. The aux input allows you to connect any audio device such as an MP3 player, etc. The aux output will allow you to use this controller together with a receiver that has an aux input so you can add Bluetooth to a receiver that does not have it. However, the majority of applications will use this controller instead of a receiver.
A typical ATV install would consist of this rocker switch as the source unit, an amplifier to give power to your speakers, and 2 or 4 speakers. You can also add a subwoofer and a second amplifier if you choose.
- Rockville RockerBT Bluetooth controller Rocker Switch
- Aux Input
- Remote Output allows you to turn any amplifier on or off
- Simple 5-Button Operation, - Play/Pause, Tracks Forward/Back, Volume Up/Down and Power On/Off
- Mounts into a Standard Rocker Switch opening
- 3.5 mm Aux input
- 3.5 mm Aux output
- Volume Controls the Bluetooth & AUX
- Replaces Head Unit and Works with Any Amplifier
- Marine Grade Protection: Meets or exceeds the American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) marine electronics standards and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Bluetooth version 4.0
- Hassle Free Bluetooth Auto-Pairing
- 3 Volt Pre-amp Output
- Power and Ground Connections
- Back Lit Buttons for Easy Use Day or Night
- Dimensions: ( W x H x D ) 1.04" x 2.02" x 2.64" (Inches)
Video of RMWK:
- Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- 20 ’ Translucent, Twisted Pair, High Quality, Tinned-OFC Flexible PVC RCA Cable
- 18’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Clear Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 18’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Light Blue, Flexible Ground Cable
- 25’ 16 Gauge 100% Tinned-CCA, White, Non-Transparent Resin PVC, Flat Speaker Cable
- 25’ Blue Remote Wire
- (1) Silver Mini-ANL Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- (1) 120A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (1) 80A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (2) Ring Terminals
- (2) Spade Terminals
- (5) Speaker Cable Terminals
- (1) Washer
- (10) White Cable Ties