- (1) Pair Rockville RWB70B Black 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- (1) Pair of Rockville RV46.3A 4x6" 3-Way Car Speakers 500 Watts/70 Watts RMS CEA Rated
- (1) Metra 72-1002 Speaker Harness Connector for 1984-02 Jeep+Dodge+Cherokee Vehicles
- (1) Rockville MARINE 16G50 OFC 16 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire White
HOW TO RWB SERIES (RWB65B, RWB65W, RWB70B, RWB70W, RWB80B, RWB80W, RWB90W, RWB90B):
Videos of RWB:
- (2) Wakeboard Speakers
- (2) 360° Swivel Mounting Brackets
- Integrated Grill
- Installation Hardware
- No exaggerated power ratings: These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings. No bootleg or exaggerated power ratings like other brands. These speakers are 150 watts RMS and 250 watts peak each. (150 watts RMS is equal to about 400 watts rated by other brands)
- Marine grade components and materials: these speakers are truly marine grade. They will not get damaged by water, salt water, or moisture. In addition the terminals (which are normally the first part of a marine speakers that gets damaged by water are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. There is also an additional waterproof coating cut completely protect the speakers.
- These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use.
- The mounting screws are longer than other versions we carry to accommodate thicker mounting bars. In addition to wakeboard tower's on boats, we tested these to be perfect for installing in Jeep Cherokee vehicles and even ATV's.
- We've added a new and improved nylon mounting bracket. Nylon is strong, light weight, and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360° rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the ability to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your boat for different applications.
- Pair Rockville RWB70B Black 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- Color: Black
- 6.5" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Water / Rust Resistant
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- Y30 High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25" Kapton Voice Coil
- These Wakeboards Fit bars ranging from 1.26" 2.87"
- Includes 65mm and 80mm screws that accommodate Jeep Wrangler and any roll bar
- Includes Stainless mounting hardware that wont rust or corrode
- Power Rating:
- Peak Power Handling: 500 Watts (250 Watts per Speaker)
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts (150 Watts per Speaker)
- Frequency Response: 70 - 20,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 96dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 9"
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
Video of RV46.3A:
Rockville car audio speakers utilize the latest in speaker technology for superior sound quality. We use top quality polypropylene cones which are known for their high damping qualities. This means they can have a controlled break-up, which results in a smoother high frequency roll-off. Our Flexmotion Butyl Rubber Surrounds give the speakers a smooth response with minimal distortion. For smooth and extended high frequency sounds we used high temperature PEI dome tweeters with ferrite magnets. The RV-A series speakers are designed with superior SPL response and extremely high power handling making these perfect for use with the amp built into your receiver or with a high powered external amplifier. Due to their shallow mount design, these speakers fit in 97% of all vehicles.
Rockville car audio speakers are CEA rated, what that means is that the Consumer Electronics Association recognizes these speakers to be accurately rated and meet their rigorous standards for wattage, SPL and frequency response. So while other manufacturers state “out-of-this-world” wattages on their products, you can rest assured that your Rockville speaker will work up to spec. and exceed your expectations.
What’ so special about Rockville Speakers “in engineering terms”.?
The acoustic center of a driver is the point in the driver from which the sound appears to originate. What is crucial in a good multi-element design is the difference between the centers of the drivers. This is called relative acoustic offset. A good speaker design features phase accuracy in and around the crossover point, because the interaction of the drivers is most affected by the SPL magnitude and phase in this area. The Rockville designs allow for wide dispersion of the sound for complete musical immersion.
Audio power is the electrical power transferred from an audio amplifier to a loudspeaker, measured in watts. The electrical power delivered to the loudspeaker and its sensitivity determines the sound power level generated with the balance being converted to heat. Amplifiers are limited in the electrical energy they can amplify; loudspeakers are limited in the electrical energy they can convert to sound energy without distorting the audio signal or destroying them selves. These power ratings are important to consumers finding compatible products and comparing competitors. Because Rockville products are CEA rated, you can easily and accurately match any Rockville speaker to a CEA rated amplifier and be guaranteed of their performance match.
- Pair Rockville RV46.3A 4 x 6" 3-way car speakers
- Peak Power Rating: 500 Watts per Pair / 250 Watts Each
- CEA Compliant RMS Rating: 70 Watts per Pair / 35 Watts Each
- Polypropylene woofer gives amazing bass and mids
- Flex Motion Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1.2” PEI dome tweeter with ferrite magnet give amazing highs
- 0.6” super tweeter
- Steel high quality basket
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Frequency response: 60-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Grilles included
- Aluminum voice coils
- 100% oxygen free copper voice coil windings
- Cotton spider material
- Copper terminals
- Cutout diameter: 5.6” x 3.46”
- Magnet: 5.4 Oz Y25 magnet
- Magnet dimensions: 70mm x 10mm
- Fs: 134.951 hz
- Re: 3.6 OHM
- Qes: 2.768
- Qts: 1.602
- Qms: 3.801
- Fits 4” x 6” openings
- Top mounting depth: 1.85” 95% of installs use the top mounting depth)
- Bottom mounting depth: 2” (This measures the speaker from top to bottom)
Features of 72-1002:
- Metra 72-1002 Speaker Harness Connector for 1984-02 Jeep+Dodge+Cherokee Vehicles
- Chrysler 2-pin flat speaker connector
- One kit needed per pair of speakers
Features of MARINE 16G50 OFC:
- Rockville MARINE 16G50 OFC 16 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire White
- Tinned coating makes this wire marine grade and protects it from corrosion
- This is a 100% copper cable with no aluminum! If you want top performance then this is it!
- Gauge: 16 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- Wire Length: 50 Foot
- Stranding: 28/0.15*2C (28 Strands of 0.15mm Wire)
- Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Flexibility
- Marine-grade cable jacket is designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- Foot markers printed on cable for easy cutting
- Positive and negative labels are printed on the cable jacket for easy identification
- 100% copper wire Eliminates Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Signal Transfer
- Tinned for Corrosion Resistance
- Designed for Marine, Car, and Outdoor use but also works great for home audio applications
- Color: White