Video of RVL69W:
For all of you looking at this product who are familiar with the RVL series from Rockville you already know that these 6x9 mid-bass/low frequency woofers are one of the most powerful 6x9 speakers ever created! These speakers can handle a lot of power and they produce an incredible amount of lows and mid-bass. These are very unique because they can play frequencies of a mid-bass speaker and a woofer. This is a distinct advantage over a pure mid-bass speaker that can not play woofer frequencies. If you want to have the best sound quality or if you want to win competitions then you need these speakers. These woofers will play frequencies that your subs can not hit and also play frequencies your midranges can not hit.. Most mid-bass drivers can not handle even 25 % as much power as these. In order to build the loudest 6x9 speakers on the market the Rockville engineers had to create these with the ability to handle more bass than many subwoofers. They created these monster 6x9 speakers with 2" voice coils (usually only subs have 2" voice coils), and double stacked 60 OZ Magnets (most subs have magnets half this size).
These weigh in at 9 pounds each! These are heavier than many 12" subwoofers! These can easily handle a high powered external amp. These are rated with 150 watts RMS each, however, they can handle even more than that from our testing. These are rated with strict standards. When you buy products from a brand like Rockville, JL Audio, or RE Audio, you get way more power than comparing it with products from other brands which are rated with similar power. For example, we have compared a Rockville 150 watt RMS speaker VS a Pyle 250 watt RMS speaker and the Rockville was twice as loud even though the Pyle is rated with more power.
You will not be let down, we guarantee! Usually, in competitions, the one thing missing from some of the top vehicles is having mid-bass. With these speakers, you will be able to hear the mid-bass loud and clear, even if you have incredibly loud bass! You can install these in any 6x9 location, or you can install them in an empty 6x9 enclosure.
- Rockville RVL69W Competition 6x9 300W Peak / 150W RMS woofer
- Power Handling Per Speaker: 300 Watts Peak / 150 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- 9 pounds each!
- 6 x 9" Single Voice Coil 4 Ohm subwoofer
- Plays extremely loud mid-bass and low frequencies
- Double 60oz. Double Stacked Magnet Structure
- 2" High Temperature Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-8KHz
- Sensitivity: 92db @ 1W/1M
- Mounting Depth 4-3/4"
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Non-pressed Paper Cone
- Cutout diameter: 8.9" x 6.1"
- Mounting hole diameter: 4 holes - 0.263" x 0.335"
- Application: 6x9" Midrange Speaker
- Basket Type: Open, Expanded Aluminium Basket
- Dustcap: Phase Plug Bullet
- 2" High Temperature TIL + CCAW Voice Coil
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Overall Depth: 4.8inch / 122mm
- Mounting Depth: 4.57inch / 116mm
- TS Parameters:
- Revc: 3.2 Ohm
- SPL: 85.1 dB
- Fo: 52.3 Hz
- Vas: 9.966 Ltr
- Cms: 151.653u M/N
- Md: 50 g
- Krm: 1.010K uOhm
- BL: 9.713 Tm
- Erm: 0.993
- Qms: 4.067
- Mms: 61.167 g
- Qes: 0.681
- Mmd: 59.353 Kg
- Qts: 0.584
- Kxm: 31.844 mH
- No.: 0.202 %
- Exm: 0.65
- Rms: "4.938" kg/s
- Piston Diameter: (Oval) 201.5 x 136 mm
- Le:1.518 mh
- Vd: 150.584 cu. cm
- Sd: 21.512 sq. cm