Video of RVD10HD:
True All In One Monitor
The Rockville RVD10HD is called a true all in one because the DVD player and a load of entertainment options are all included in one chassis. This all in one monitor is easy to install since you do not have to wire a separate DVD player. The built in DVD player will play all your favorite files including DVD/VCD/MP3/WMA/MP3/MP4/CD.
The HDMI input is a new feature we added due to popular demand. You asked, we listened! You can use the HDMI to connect your smartphone, or any other media device with HDMI to the monitor.
The USB input will allow you to connect an MP3 player, or you can store all your media on a USB thumb drive and play it through this monitor.
SD Card Slot
The SD card slot will allow you to store media on a standard memory card, and play it back through this monitor. You can play back audio or video files stored on the SD through this monitor.
Included in the box is a game disc with 300 games included so that you can keep your rear seat passengers entertained.
LED Surround Light
We added a really cool LED light that surrounds the trim. We added a button to control the LED trim. You can set it to on or off. We love the way it came out. It looks absolutely stunningly beautiful.
Built in FM transmitter
This has a built in FM Modulator so you can transmit the audio signal through your car stereo wirelessly with no extra wiring!
Built In IR Transmitter
This monitor has a built in IR Transmitter so you can transmit the audio signal to any of the optional wireless headphones available in our store.
Built in Speakers
This model includes built in speakers that actually sound pretty good! So you have 3 listening options. Use the built in speakers, use your car speakers through the FM Transmitter, or use wireless headphones through the built in IR transmitter.
Built In Dome Lights
This has (2) built in dome lights. You can wire the dome lights to automatically activate when you open your car door. You can turn them on manually also.
Amazing Picture Quality
This uses a digital panel. Digital panels are the best quality on the market. This monitor has a high resolution of 1024 (H)*RGB*600(V). We only use new panels. No recycled panels! This has a backlit display for extra brightness. The monitor will look good during day or night. You can adjust all the color and picture settings (color, contrast, brightness, etc).
1 Year Warranty
Rockville is so confident in their products that there is a full 1 year warranty on this!
- Rockville RVD10HD-GR 10.1" Gray Flip Down Monitor DVD Player, HDMI, USB, Games, LED
- Screen Size: 10.1“
- New Digital Panel with High Resolution: 1024 x 600
- Built In LED Mood Setting Light Ring with On and Off setting
- Built-in DVD player with anti-skip mechanism
- Overhead console with two super bright LED dome lights
- Native 32 bit game disc included (300 games)
- IR transmitter for wireless headphone connection
- Multi-language OSD (On-Screen Display)
- USB 2.0 input and SD Card slot
- Built-in wireless FM Transmitter with new technology using 87.7-88.9 Mhz
- Multi system: NTSC/PAL auto switching
- 16:9 (Wide Screen) Aspect Ratio
- Slim and compact design for a sleek looking installation
- Operating Temperature: -4° F to 140° F
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 158° F
- Backlight: LED
- Supports USB drives up to 8GB
- Compatible Media Types: MPEG4, VOB, DIVX, AVI, MPG, DAT, MP3, MP4, JPEG, WMV, WMA
- Compatible Discs: DVD-RW/DVD-9/DVD+RW/DVD-R/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3/MP4
- Power Supply: DC 12V with Built-in Noise Filter
- Power Consumption: <12W
- Great for trucks, vans, SUVs, and other vehicles
- Available in Beige, Gray, and Black
- Dimensions of unit: 10.67” x 12.13” x 1.97” Inches (271 x 308 x 50 MM)
- Shipping Dimensions: 13.30” x 14.88” x 4.13” Inches (338 x 378 x 105 MM)
- Unit Weight: 5.3 LBS
- Shipping weight: 5.54 LBS
|Container||Video Codec||Audio Codec||Resolution|
MP4V DIVX3.xx/4.xx/5.xx/6.xx Xvid MPEG-1
MP4V DIVX3.xx/4.xx/5.xx/6.xx Xvid MPEG-1
Dolby Digital(AC3) WMA/PCM/LPCM AAC-LC(2ch) MPEG-Audio (MP1/MP2/MP3)
|MPG (.mpg/.mpeg)||MPEG-1/MPEG-2||Dolby Digital(AC3) LPCM MPEG-Audio (MP1/MP2/MP3)||720*480/576 (30fps)|
|DAT(.dat)||MPEG-1/MPEG-2||Dolby Digital(AC3) LPCM MPEG-Audio (MP1/MP2/MP3)||720*480/576 (30fps)|
|RMVB (.rm/.rmvb/.rmv/ra)||RV8/9/10||COOK AAC-LC(2ch) Dolby Digital(AC3||1280*720 (30fps)|
|VOB(.vob)||MPEG-1/MPEG-2||Dolby Digital(AC3)||720*480/576 (30fps)|
|MP4/MOV (.mp4/.mov)||MP4V||Dolby Digital(AC3) WMA/LPCM AAC-LC(2ch) MPEG-Audio (MP1/MP2/MP3)||720*480/576 (30fps)|
|ASF(.asf)||WMA||WMA Only Support WMA7, WMA8, WMA9(CBR, VBR (Only Support 353)|
|Audio||Bit Rate||Sampling Rate|
|WMA7, WMA8, WMA9(only CBR, VBR) (Only Support 353)||16kbps ~320kbps||8K~48KHz