- (1) Rockville RVB8.1A 8" Active/Powered Car Subwoofer
- (1) Rockville RWK10 Complete 10 Gauge Wire Kit
Video of RVB8.1A:
MAXIMUM BASS... LESS SPACE…FAST PACE.
The Rockville RVB8.1A is an 8" powered subwoofer that gives you everything you want out of a car subwoofer. This is a complete system with the subwoofer installed in to a heavy-duty vented enclosure, along with a built in high power amplifier. This sub system will give you more bass in your car or truck, without giving up tons of space to get it. I'm sure you want tight clean bass that hits with the ease of a quick installation. With the RVB8.1A you get it all, no need for a time consuming separate amplifier and woofer installation. Just drop it in and it’s done.
Our engineers used sophisticated computer modeling and created an ultra efficient bass enclosure for an 8" woofer that takes up less than 1.00 cubic feet. Combined with a 15° sloped back the RVB8.1A will fit snuggly against the rear seat in your trunk and take up almost no room at all. Turbo tuned with an aero style port you will be astounded at the bass output this little bass enclosure produces. The aero port is side mounted on the enclosure so the low frequencies get a chance to "load" in to your car trunk and the bass waves get a chance to fully develop before entering the passenger compartment. We are talking about low bass frequencies that you can actually fee; “infrasonic” bass. In most cases packaged systems put out weak bass that is not deep. Our Rockville subwoofer was engineered and tuned to put out the bass you can feel!
Powered by a powerful built in Class AB 200 Watt RMS (300 Peak) amplifier the RVB8.1A will keep you rocking with clean power. We also eliminated air or mechanical noises that you do not want to hear. This model features an electronic low pass crossover that is fully adjustable so that you can customize it for your car's listening environment (though we recommend keeping it at that low 45-60Hz range). The RVB8.1A also features an adjustable bass boost EQ with both RCA line in and speaker level high level input for added installation versatility to any vehicle. The high level input will allow you to install this sub system even if you do not have a preamp output available. It will allow you to install the sub and get the signal to your receiver through your existing speakers. To top it all off, we included a dashboard bass remote so you can dial in the exact amount of bass response you want to add to your system.
If you want loud and tight bass in an all-in-one package that will install in a relatively tight space, then get the Rockville RVB8.1A today!
- Rockville RBV8.1A Single 8” 300 Watts Active Subwoofer Enclosure
- Power Handling: 300 Watts Peak/200 Watts RMS
- Size: 8”
- Nominal Impedance: Single 4-Ohm
- 38mm Voice Coil
- Inverted Carbon Graphite Molded Dust Cap
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone
- Satin Blue Chrome Woofer Trim Gasket
- Double Laminated Foam Surround, Stitched to Cone
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 200Hz
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Anti-Vibration Braced MDF Cabinet
- Hatchback Style, Angled Back Fits Perfectly Against Rear Seats
- Computer Tuned Bass Reflex Port
- Blue/Black Aviation Grade Tweed Carpet with Embroidered Rockville Logo
- High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- High Level Speaker Inputs
- Low Level RCA Inputs
- Built-In Low Pass Crossover (30Hz - 150Hz)
- Accepts up to 8 Gauge Wire
- 100mV - 5V Input Voltage
- Power (Blue) & Diagnostic (Red) LED Indicators
- 20A Fuse
Video of RWK10:
The Rockville RWK10 10 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 10 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion
proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100%
improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely
easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains
exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can
with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits
on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by
the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits
had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and
tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures
their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point,
ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power,
so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a
Rockville installation kit will make!
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against the leading amp kits on the market. Here are the facts from our testing. The resistance per foot of this kit is extremely low compared to any other amp kit in its range. The other amp kits we tested it against had resistance ratings that indicated they were an 8 gauge amp kit. We were more shocked than anyone about these tests, because we used to sell some of those amp kits. (We now will not sell those any more after learning that they are not up to the quality standards of our installers). The conclusion is that Rockville does a great job manufacturing amp kits while other brands are deceiving consumers.
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) set of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F