MAXIMUM BASS... LESS SPACE…FAST PACE.
The Rockville RVB8.1A is an 8" powered subwoofer that gives you everything you want out of a car subwoofer. This is a complete system with the subwoofer installed in to a heavy-duty vented enclosure, along with a built in high power amplifier. This sub system will give you more bass in your car or truck, without giving up tons of space to get it. I'm sure you want tight clean bass that hits with the ease of a quick installation. With the RVB8.1A you get it all, no need for a time consuming separate amplifier and woofer installation. Just drop it in and it’s done.
Our engineers used sophisticated computer modeling and created an ultra efficient bass enclosure for an 8" woofer that takes up less than 1.00 cubic feet. Combined with a 15° sloped back the RVB8.1A will fit snuggly against the rear seat in your trunk and take up almost no room at all. Turbo tuned with an aero style port you will be astounded at the bass output this little bass enclosure produces. The aero port is side mounted on the enclosure so the low frequencies get a chance to "load" in to your car trunk and the bass waves get a chance to fully develop before entering the passenger compartment. We are talking about low bass frequencies that you can actually fee; “infrasonic” bass. In most cases packaged systems put out weak bass that is not deep. Our Rockville subwoofer was engineered and tuned to put out the bass you can feel!
Powered by a powerful built in Class AB 200 Watt RMS (300 Peak) amplifier the RVB8.1A will keep you rocking with clean power. We also eliminated air or mechanical noises that you do not want to hear. This model features an electronic low pass crossover that is fully adjustable so that you can customize it for your car's listening environment (though we recommend keeping it at that low 45-60Hz range). The RVB8.1A also features an adjustable bass boost EQ with both RCA line in and speaker level high level input for added installation versatility to any vehicle. The high level input will allow you to install this sub system even if you do not have a preamp output available. It will allow you to install the sub and get the signal to your receiver through your existing speakers. To top it all off, we included a dashboard bass remote so you can dial in the exact amount of bass response you want to add to your system.
If you want loud and tight bass in an all-in-one package that will install in a relatively tight space, then get the Rockville RVB8.1A today!
- Rockville RBV8.1A Single 8” 300 Watts Active Subwoofer Enclosure
- Power Handling: 300 Watts Peak/200 Watts RMS
- Size: 8”
- Nominal Impedance: Single 4-Ohm
- 38mm Voice Coil
- Inverted Carbon Graphite Molded Dust Cap
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone
- Satin Blue Chrome Woofer Trim Gasket
- Double Laminated Foam Surround, Stitched to Cone
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 200Hz
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Anti-Vibration Braced MDF Cabinet
- Hatchback Style, Angled Back Fits Perfectly Against Rear Seats
- Computer Tuned Bass Reflex Port
- Blue/Black Aviation Grade Tweed Carpet with Embroidered Rockville Logo
- High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- High Level Speaker Inputs
- Low Level RCA Inputs
- Built-In Low Pass Crossover (30Hz - 150Hz)
- Accepts up to 8 Gauge Wire
- 100mV - 5V Input Voltage
- Power (Blue) & Diagnostic (Red) LED Indicators
- 20A Fuse
- Dimensions: 13 x 12.5 x 13