- (1) Rockville RVB12.1A 12 Inch 500W Active Powered Car Subwoofer+Sub Enclosure Box
- (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
Video of RVB12.1A:
Unboxing Video of RVB12.1A:
MORE BASS... LESS SPACE…FAST PACE.
The Rockville RVB12.1A is a 12" powered subwoofer that gives you everything you want out of a car subwoofer. This is a complete system with the subwoofer, enclosed in a box, along with a built in amplifier. This sub system will give you more bass in your car or truck, without giving up tons of space to get it. I'm sure you want the tight clean bass hits that 12" subwoofers are known to provide. I'm sure you also want the ease of a quick installation. With the RVB12.1A you will get it all. You will not have to do a separate amplifier and woofer installation. It's just one and done.
Our engineers used sophisticated computer modeling and created an enclosure for a 12" woofer that takes up less than 2.00 cuft (actually 1.8 cuft) and with a 15° sloped back the RVB12.1A will fit snuggly against the rear seat in your trunk and take up almost no room at all. Turbo tuned with an aerostyle port you will be astounded at the bass output this little bass enclosure produces. The aeroport is side mounted on the enclosure so the low frequencies get a chance to "load" in to your car trunk and the bass waves get a chance to fully develop before entering the passenger compartment. We are talking about low bass frequencies that you can actually feel. In most cases packaged systems put out weak bass that is not deep. Our Rockville subwoofer was engineered and tuned to put out the bass you can feel!
Powered by a powerful built in Class AB 300 Watt RMS amplifier the RVB12.1A will keep you rocking with clean power. We also eliminated air or mechanical noises that you do not want to hear. This model features an electronic low pass crossover that is fully adjustable so that you can customize it for your car's listening environment (though we recommend keeping it at that low 45-60Hz range). The RVB12.1A also features also an adjustable bass boost EQ with both RCA line in and speaker level high level input for added installation versatility to any vehicle. The high level input will allow you to install this sub system even if you do not have a preamp output available. It will allow you to install the sub and get the signal to your receiver through your existing speakers.
If you want loud and tight bass in an all-in-one package that will install in a relatively tight space, then get the Rockville RVB12.1A today!
- Rockville RBV12.1A Single 12” 500 Watts Active Subwoofer Enclosure
- Size: 12”
- Peak Power: 500 Watts
- RMS Power: 300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: Single 4-Ohm
- 2” Voice Coil
- Inverted Carbon Graphite Molded Dust Cap
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone
- Matte Black Custom Molded Grill
- Double Laminated Foam Surround, Stitched to Cone
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 150Hz
- Sensitivity: 93dB
- Anti-Vibration Braced MDF Cabinet
- Hatchback Style, Angled Back Fits Perfectly Against Rear Seats
- Computer Tuned Bass Reflex Port
- Blue/Black Aviation Grade Tweed Carpet with Embroidered Rockville Logo
- Class AB Amplifier
- High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- High Level Speaker Inputs
- Low Level RCA Inputs
- Built-In Low Pass Crossover (30Hz - 150Hz)
- Accepts up to 8 Gauge Wire
- 100mV - 5V Input Voltage
- Power (Blue) & Diagnostic (Red) LED Indicators
- 20A Fuse
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17” x 14.75” x 15.25”
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville sub enclosures are backed with a full 90 day warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Video of RWK81:
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F