The Rockville RVB10.1A is a 10" powered subwoofer that gives you everything you from a car subwoofer. This is a complete system with the subwoofer enclosed in a box along with a built-in amplifier. This system will give you more bass in your car or truck, without giving up tons of space.
This subwoofer has a tight suspension and it produces a super clean and
controlled bass response that sounds incredible.
Installation is quick and easy since this is an all in one system. High level and low level inputs allow you to wire this system to the RCA output of an aftermarket radio or to the high level inputs of a stock radio.
Our engineers used sophisticated computer modeling and created a ported enclosure for a 10" woofer that sounds better than most 12” subs.
Turbo tuned with an aerostyle port you will be astounded at the bass output this little bass enclosure produces. We are talking about low bass frequencies that you can feel. In most cases packaged systems put out weak bass that is not deep. Our Rockville subwoofer was engineered and tuned to put out punchy bass.
Powered by a powerful built in Class AB 300 Watt RMS amplifier the RVB10.1A will keep you rocking with clean power. We also eliminated air or mechanical noise that you do not want to hear. This system features an electronic low pass crossover that is fully adjustable so that you can customize it for your car's listening environment. You can tune the sub to only play frequencies that your full range speakers are not handling. Also featured is an adjustable bass boost EQ.
If you want loud and tight bass in an all-in-one package that will fit in a relatively tight space, then the Rockville RVB10.1A is the system for you!
- Rockville RBV10.1A Single 10” 500 Watts Active Subwoofer Enclosure
- Size: 10”
- Peak Power: 500 Watts
- RMS Power: 300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: Single 4-Ohm
- 1.5” Voice Coil
- Inverted Carbon Graphite Molded Dust Cap
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone
- Double Laminated Foam Surround, Stitched to Cone
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 200Hz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Anti-Vibration Braced MDF Cabinet
- Angled Back Fits Perfectly Against Rear Seats
- Computer Tuned Bass Reflex Port
- Blue/Black Aviation Grade Tweed Carpet with Embroidered Rockville Logo
- Class AB Amplifier
- High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- High Level Speaker Inputs
- Low Level RCA Inputs
- Built-In Low Pass Crossover (30Hz - 160Hz)
- Accepts up to 8 Gauge Wire
- 100mV - 5V Input Voltage
- Power (Blue) & Diagnostic (Red) LED Indicators
- 20A Fuse
- Dimensions in inches: Length 15.75" x height:12.99" x top width 10.63" x bottom width:14.17"
- Weight: 22.59 lbs