- (1) Rockville RVA600.1 1200 Watts Peak/200 Watts Dyno-Certified RMS Mono Block Class AB Car Amplifier With Bass Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK10 Complete 10 Gauge Wire Kit With Rca Cables
- Rockville RVA600.1 1200 Watts Peak/200 Watts Dyno-Certified RMS Mono Block Class AB Car Amplifier With Bass Remote
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 1200 Watts @ 4-ohm and <1% Minimum THD
Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 200 Watts RMS @ 4-ohm and <1% Minimum THD
- Dashboard Bass Remote Control with Cable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >97dBA (Reference: 1 Watt into 4 ohms)
- Dynamic Power: 400 Watts @ 2 ohms
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20KHz (-3dB)
- 4 ohm Mono-Block Class AB
- High Speed MosFET Power Supply with 50 Volt Rail
- BiPolar Audio Transistor Output Section
- RCA Line Input
- RCA Line Output - Full Range
- High Level Speaker Line Input
- OEM Integration Auto-Start Turn On Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable +/- 12dB Narrow Q Bass Equalizer @ 45Hz
- Fully Adjustable Low Pass Crossover: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable Subsonic Filter: 10Hz - 50Hz
- Subwoofer ON / Full Range Control Switch
- Damping Factor > 200 @ 100Hz
- Input Gain Control to 7.2 Volt
- Power & Diagnostic LED Indicators
- Computerized IC Control, Thermal, Speaker Short, Overload and DC Protection Circuits
- Mute & Delay Turn On Circuitry
- Auto Thermal Control Circuitry, at cool down amplifier restarts with no user intervention necessary
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RWK10:
The Rockville RWK10 10 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 10 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion
proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100%
improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely
easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains
exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can
with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits
on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by
the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits
had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and
tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures
their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point,
ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power,
so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a
Rockville installation kit will make!
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against the leading amp kits on the market. Here are the facts from our testing. The resistance per foot of this kit is extremely low compared to any other amp kit in its range. The other amp kits we tested it against had resistance ratings that indicated they were an 8 gauge amp kit. We were more shocked than anyone about these tests, because we used to sell some of those amp kits. (We now will not sell those any more after learning that they are not up to the quality standards of our installers). The conclusion is that Rockville does a great job manufacturing amp kits while other brands are deceiving consumers.
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) set of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F