Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Video of RV68.2C:
- (2) 6x8” speakers
- (2) tweeters
- (2) Crossovers
- (2) Grills
- Flush and surface Mounting accessories
- Speaker wire
90 day money back guarantee
At Rockville we stand behind our products. We know you will love these speakers. But if you don’t we will send you a pre-paid label and take back the speakers and give you all your money back. Just be sure to send back the item complete with all components and the original box.
Rockville car audio speakers utilize the latest in speaker technology
for superior sound quality. We use top quality polypropylene cones which
are known for their high damping qualities. This means they can have a
controlled break-up, which results in a smoother high frequency
roll-off. Our Flexmotion Butyl Rubber Surrounds give the speakers a
smooth response with minimal distortion. For smooth and extended high
frequency sounds we used high temperature PEI dome tweeters with ferrite
magnets. The RV series speakers are designed with superior SPL
response and extremely high power handling making these perfect for use
with the amp built into your receiver or with a high powered external
amplifier. Due to their shallow mount design, these speakers fit in 97%
of all vehicles.
Rockville car audio speakers are CEA rated, what that means is that the Consumer Electronics Association recognizes these speakers to be accurately rated and meet their rigorous standards for wattage, SPL and frequency response. So while other manufacturers state “out-of-this-world” wattages on their products, you can rest assured that your Rockville speaker will work up to spec. and exceed your expectations.
Top of the line components!
Rockville speakers only use the best sourced components. We use efficient and high powered magnets along with aluminum voice coils wound with 100 % oxygen free copper. We pay attention to every detail ensuring you get the best sound in your car.
- Rockville RV68.2C 6x8 and 5x7 Component car speakers (pair)
- Peak Power Rating: 900 Watts per Pair / 450 Watts Each
- CEA Compliant RMS Rating: 170 Watts per Pair / 85 Watts Each
- Injection Molded Polypropylene woofer cone gives amazing bass and mids
- Flex Motion Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1.2” PEI dome tweeter with ferrite magnet give amazing highs
- Flush and surface mounting tweeter options
- Fine-tuned 2-Way Crossover, 12db/Octave Roll Off
- Ferro Fluid Cooled Tweeter Magnet
- Steel high quality basket
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Frequency response: 32-22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB @ 1w/1m
- Mount depth: 2.52"
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Grilles included
- Aluminum voice coils
- 100% oxygen free copper voice coil windings
- Black electro-plated T-yoke and washers
- Cotton spider material
- Copper terminals
- Cutout diameter: 7.36” x 5.12”
- Magnet: 13.5 Oz Y25 magnet
- Magnet dimensions: 90mm x 15mm
- Fs: 65.102 hz
- Re: 3.6 OHM
- Qes: 1.663
- Qts: 1.173
- Qms: 3.977
- Fits 6x8” and 5x7” openings
- Top mounting depth of woofer: 2.52” Inch (95% of installs use the top mounting depth)
- Bottom mounting depth of woofer: 2.87” inch (This measures the speaker from top to bottom)
- Top mounting depth of tweeter: 0.79”
- Bottom mounting depth of tweeter: 1.18”
- Tweeter mounting diameter: 1.93”
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.