- (1) Pair of Rockville RV5.3A 5.25" 3-Way Car Speakers 600Watts/100Watts RMS CEA Rated
- (1) Metra 72-6514 Speaker Harness Connector for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Cherokee
Video of RV5.3A:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Rockville car audio speakers utilize the latest in speaker technology for superior sound quality. We use top quality polypropylene cones which are known for their high damping qualities. This means they can have a controlled break-up, which results in a smoother high frequency roll-off. Our Flexmotion Butyl Rubber Surrounds give the speakers a smooth response with minimal distortion. For smooth and extended high frequency sounds we used high temperature PEI dome tweeters with ferrite magnets. The RV-A series speakers are designed with superior SPL response and extremely high power handling making these perfect for use with the amp built into your receiver or with a high powered external amplifier. Due to their shallow mount design, these speakers fit in 97% of all vehicles.
Rockville car audio speakers are CEA rated, what that means is that the Consumer Electronics Association recognizes these speakers to be accurately rated and meet their rigorous standards for wattage, SPL and frequency response. So while other manufacturers state “out-of-this-world” wattages on their products, you can rest assured that your Rockville speaker will work up to spec. and exceed your expectations.
What’ so special about Rockville Speakers “in engineering terms”.
The acoustic center of a driver is the point in the driver from which the sound appears to originate. What is crucial in a good multi-element design is the difference between the centers of the drivers. This is called relative acoustic offset. A good speaker design features phase accuracy in and around the crossover point, because the interaction of the drivers is most affected by the SPL magnitude and phase in this area. The Rockville designs allow for wide dispersion of the sound for complete musical immersion.
Audio power is the electrical power transferred from an audio amplifier to a loudspeaker, measured in watts. The electrical power delivered to the loudspeaker and its sensitivity determines the sound power level generated with the balance being converted to heat. Amplifiers are limited in the electrical energy they can amplify; loudspeakers are limited in the electrical energy they can convert to sound energy without distorting the audio signal or destroying them selves. These power ratings are important to consumers finding compatible products and comparing competitors. Because Rockville products are CEA rated, you can easily and accurately match any Rockville speaker to a CEA rated amplifier and be guaranteed of their performance match.
- Pair Rockville RV5.3A 5.25" 3-way car speakers
- Peak Power Rating: 600 Watts per Pair / 300 Watts Each
- CEA Compliant RMS Rating: 100 Watts per Pair / 50 Watts Each
- Polypropylene woofer gives amazing bass and mids
- Flex Motion Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1.2” PEI dome tweeter with ferrite magnet give amazing highs
- 0.6” super tweeter
- Steel high quality basket
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Frequency response: 55-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Grilles included
- Aluminum voice coils
- 100% oxygen free copper voice coil windings
- Cotton spider material
- Copper terminals
- Cutout diameter: 4.52”
- Magnet: 8 Oz Y25 magnet
- Magnet dimensions: 80mm x 12mm
- Fs: 117.456 hz
- Re: 3.6 OHM
- Qes: 2.561
- Qts: 1.681
- Qms: 4.888
- Fits 5.25” and 5” openings
- Top mounting depth: 1.89” 95% of installs use the top mounting depth)
- Bottom mounting depth: 2.1” (This measures the speaker from top to bottom)
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Features of 72-6514:
- Metra 72-6514 Speaker Harness Connector for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Cherokee
- Quick and easy installation
- No cutting needed
- Plugs directly into harness
- Speaker Harness for Select Chrysler/Dodge Vehicles
- No cutting into original wires needed
- Plugs into original equipme nt radio