- (1) Rockville RTSVD961-GR 9” Gray Dual DVD/HDMI Car Headrest Monitors
- (2) Rockville RFH3 Wireless Universal Infrared IR Car Headphones
Video of RTSVD961-GR:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The Rockville RTSVD961 is a 9" complete touchscreen car video entertainment system. The RTSVD961 features a universal fit system and it includes all the necessary parts to fit any vehicle. It has adjustable and detachable metal poles that adjust left to right from 4" inches to 7" inches.Rockville will have you up and running and enjoying your system in almost no time. Rockville takes the rocket science out of system integration, with our detailed and easy Do-It-Yourself Instructions. (Our instructions are written so that it is easy to understand). The headrests are manufactured of high quality leatherette with a plush comfortable finish and modeled to integrate perfectly into any vehicle.
This is one of the only units on the market with an HDMI input. This will allow you to connect an iPad, or any other device that can connect via HDMI.
Two headrest are included. These monitors have full touch screen controls, making them really easy to operate. Each headrest has a built-in DVD Player, USB, and SD slot, and video game controller. Since this is a dual DVD system, it allows the ultimate versatility. You can play a DVD in one headrest while playing a video game in the other. You can watch one DVD in one headrest while playing a totally different DVD in the other. This system basically allows each passenger to independently use any source of the unit while the other passenger can use a totally different source. All Rockville DVD units are manufactured using original Sony laser lens pick ups for the absolute best DVD playability. No skipping or pausing. And even home made discs will play with no problem. Our loaders and spin motors are Japanese made by Mabuchi the world leader in DVD spin technology. This is one of the major differences between Rockville and some of the other brands. The RTSVD961 has a high definition digital panel screen which gives you the most vibrant colors and best possible picture quality for a car monitor. The picture is so crystal clear that you will feel like you are watching a big screen TV. All Rockville video products go through an extensive testing phase before production. We take a sample unit and keep it on for days straight (24 hours a day) and ensure that the picture stays crystal clear even after the monitor being on for long periods of time.
The RTSVD961 has great features. The built-in screens on the headrests can tilt forward and backwards for best viewing angles. The DVD headrest also features USB and SD card inputs. You can store movies or audio on a USB or SD card and play it back through this system. There are also RCA audio/video output connections for video output to additional monitors in your system. This system also includes 32 bit video games built in. The video game controller is included with the system, so everything is ready to go out of the box with no additional accessories are needed to be purchased separately.
This model also introduces a unique feature that we have not seen on any other similar models. It includes a pair of slip covers for when the system is not in use. The slip covers will simply be placed on top of the headrests, and will hide the monitor. It will make it look like you have ordinary headrests in the car when the slip cover is placed over the headrest. This is a great anti-theft deterrent. It also is great if you want to maintain the stock look of your headrests.
You can hear the audio in multiple ways. There is a built in FM transmitter that will play the sound through your car audio system,with no additional adapters necessary to purchase. There are also internal speakers built into each headrest which allows for lower volume listening, so you do not disturb passengers in the front. There is a standard headphone jack where you can connect standard ear buds or earphones. You can also connect wireless IR headphones since this has a built in IR transmitter.
We have so much confidence in our product and that they are built to last, we offer a full one year manufacturers warranty, please see below for all detailed specifications and Rockville's rigorous quality control standards.
Rockville the industry leader for in-car entertainment!
- Rockville RTSVD961-GR 9” Gray Touchscreen Dual DVD/HDMI Car Headrest Monitors
- Each headrest has a digital high definition touchscreen monitor built in
- Front Loading DVD Player in Each Headrest
- 9” High Resolution Monitors with Digital Panel (Digital panels give you the best possible picture, with higher definition colors)
- HDMI input Compatible with external video source and iPad/iPhone
- Each headrest features USB, and SD Inputs
- Region Free Front Loading DVD Player in Each Headrest
- DVD, DVDR/RW, CDR/RW, VCD Playback
- 800 x 480 Screen Resolution
- 16:9 (Wide Screen) or 4:3 (Letterbox) Switchable Aspect Ratio
- 500:1 Contrast Ratio
- PAL/NTSC Auto Switching
- Multi-Media SD/MS/MMC Card Reader
- USB Media Input (MP3, MP4, WMA)
- Built-in FM transmitter for wireless audio playback through vehicle stereo system
- Built-in IR Transmitter for IR Compatible Stereo Headphones (Sold Separately)
- Internal Stereo Speakers for low level listening
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- RCA Line A/V Signal Output
- Parental Ratings Control
- SONY Laser Lens
- Japanese Mabuchi Loader and motor
- High Quality Leatherette Headrest Pillow
- Pre-Installed Adjustable Metal Poles (4in - 7in)
- Metal Inserts for Monitor Support
- Plastic Inserts for Custom Fit to Most Vehicles
- Forward/Backwards Tilting Headrest
- On Screen Display Menu In English, Spanish, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, German, Dutch
- Multifunction Remote Control Included
- 32 Bit Game System built in with included game controller and game disc
(Over 1000 total games built in)
- Includes (2) Slip Covers
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 8.7” x 12.4” x 5.7”
- Height with poles 14.8"
- 2 Multifunction Remotes that operate the unit and are used as game controllers
- Installation Cables
- Plastic Fitment Inserts
- Owners Manual
- (2) Slip Covers Included
|Container||Video Codec||Audio Codec||Resolution|
MP4V DIVX3.xx/4.xx/5.xx/6.xx Xvid MPEG-1
MP4V DIVX3.xx/4.xx/5.xx/6.xx Xvid MPEG-1
Dolby Digital(AC3) WMA/PCM/LPCM AAC-LC(2ch) MPEG-Audio (MP1/MP2/MP3)
|MPG (.mpg/.mpeg)||MPEG-1/MPEG-2||Dolby Digital(AC3) LPCM MPEG-Audio (MP1/MP2/MP3)||720*480/576 (30fps)|
|DAT(.dat)||MPEG-1/MPEG-2||Dolby Digital(AC3) LPCM MPEG-Audio (MP1/MP2/MP3)||720*480/576 (30fps)|
|RMVB (.rm/.rmvb/.rmv/ra)||RV8/9/10||COOK AAC-LC(2ch) Dolby Digital(AC3||1280*720 (30fps)|
|VOB(.vob)||MPEG-1/MPEG-2||Dolby Digital(AC3)||720*480/576 (30fps)|
|MP4/MOV (.mp4/.mov)||MP4V||Dolby Digital(AC3) WMA/LPCM AAC-LC(2ch) MPEG-Audio (MP1/MP2/MP3)||720*480/576 (30fps)|
|ASF(.asf)||WMA||WMA Only Support WMA7, WMA8, WMA9(CBR, VBR (Only Support 353)|
|Audio||Bit Rate||Sampling Rate|
|WMA7, WMA8, WMA9(only CBR, VBR) (Only Support 353)||16kbps ~320kbps||8K~48KHz
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem.All Rockville monitors are backed with a full one year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Video of RFH3:
These are dual channel headsets which means you can use multiple of these at the same time while having each headset listening to a different source. If you have dual DVD headrests, or video games built into one of your monitors, then this is the best solution for you.
These dual channel headsets are going to bring that same sound quality RE Audio is known for. They manufactured these headsets with a great sounding 40 MM mular dome speaker which has great sound.
Thoughtful features like a light-weight design, comfortable leatherette ear pads, and a foldable design for easy portability are just the beginning. The best part is how good they sound.
- Rockville RFH-3 Dual Channel IR Headphones
- Foldable design for Travel convenience and easy storage
- Comfort control leatherette ear surround
- Dual channel function capable (A/B)
- Improved acoustic performance
- 40mm Mylar dome speaker built in
- Extended bass response
- Impedance: 32 Ohms ±10%
- Effective distance: 10 meters (max.)
- Light weight design for wearing comfort
- Auto muting on headphone
- Auto power off when no signal
- A Frequency range 17-23,000 Hz
- A Channel, IR_OUT_L:2.8 MHz
- A Channel, IR_OUT_R:2.3MHz
- B Channel, IR_OUT_L:3.8 MHz
- B Channel, IR_OUT_R:3.8 MHz
- B Channel, IR_OUT_R:3.2MHz
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- Modulation high frequency
- Power supply 2X1.5V
- Battery R03 (AAA) 48h (Batteries not included)
- Weight 160 gr. (excl. batteries)